Have you ever had this many extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
So I did inventory to see what I would need to upgrade my next rig (felony or another infraction or another limitless )
so I did inventory and I had bought enough to build myself a whole rig, from chassis plate to everything else and still have a bag of parts left over including a 16501717 castle motor new and two 6s systems motor and esc .
well I don’t know which one I’m going with yet but I put this together out of spares!

Just finished doing loctite all screws and now I have to chose what this rig is going to be?????
the only on road arrma I don’t have is a felony but I don’t really like it suggestions ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Run a BittyDesign Seven-65 body on that chassis.!
Change it up. Something unique and different. Custom paint it.
Skip that Felony body altogether. Much too common and the multi-piece body sucks. Will Probably cost more. I am tired of looking at the Orange and Black ones already.
If I had a Felony, it would have been converted to a regular Infr or Lim chassis by now.
Just me.:LOL:

Last edited:
Run a BittyDesign Seven-65 body on that chassis.!
Change it up. Something unique and different. Custom paint it.
Skip that Felony body altogether. Much too common and the multi-piece body sucks. Will Probably cost more. I am tired of looking at the Orange and Black ones already.
If I had a Felony, it would have been converted to a regular Infr or Lim chassis by now.
Just me.:LOL:
Haha it’s funny because I was leaning towards the c8 body but leaning towards the bitty one I think you got to pull the trigger on it olive green gold power hobby gripper tires !?

Haha it’s funny because I was leaning towards the c8 body but leaning towards the bitty one I think you got to pull the trigger on it olive green gold power hobby gripper tires !?
Definitely bittydesign body. I can't wait to start mine!

N

Nice I’m ready for body and electronics which I have I’m missing the body I’m done all mechanical ⚙️ parts are loctite and locked to go .
Nice! With the bittydesign body you will need there foam bumper. Makes for a better fit.

I have enough to build 2 rigs minus a second chassis.
5 bodies and 3 sets of tires. LOL

View attachment 195881

View attachment 195882
Holy crap that’s dope man why not do a build from ground up I build a 750 rig with spare you could build like 3 my old lady would kill me maybe I’ll start shipping stuff to my mothers house lol nice stash I wish !!!

Nice 👍 but you ordered those parts to build it I ordered mine incase something broke and ended up with an extra rig .
That’s a shelf queen I wouldn’t take it outside 🤣
I remember when people kept calling my DBXL-e a shelf queen until I showed it full of ice and drying after a snow run. :D
This will be no different.

IMG_20191109_143813.jpg

I remember when people kept calling my DBXL-e a shelf queen until I showed it full of ice and drying after a snow run. :D

View attachment 195985
You could probably buy a real car with those two rigs alone dead serious 🧐 😳

View attachment 195985
Are those gpm parts vitavon?

So I did inventory to see what I would need to upgrade my next rig (felony or another infraction or another limitless )
so I did inventory and I had bought enough to build myself a whole rig, from chassis plate to everything else and still have a bag of parts left over including a 16501717 castle motor new and two 6s systems motor and esc .
well I don’t know which one I’m going with yet but I put this together out of spares!

Just finished doing loctite all screws and now I have to chose what this rig is going to be?????
the only on road arrma I don’t have is a felony but I don’t really like it suggestions ?

View attachment 194472

View attachment 194473

View attachment 194474

View attachment 194475

View attachment 194476

View attachment 194477
If you want something different, you could always throw an rc plane body on it. Then you could really send it!!!😁😁😁
1643899088373.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back