Having an AWESOME DAY! How about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best week ever.🍻
Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Corona USA

Days are getting better and better as we go!👍🏻💪🏻
Inflation and gas prices down. Nuclear docs back in safe hands. Could be worse, but I plead the fifth 44 times 🤣🤘🏻

50 year low, 3.5% unemployment, 500,000+ jobs added, back to Feb 2020 pre-Covid numbers, we are BACK!
😂😂 Well wouldn’t that mean the FED is lowering rates instead of increasing them then just like they did in JULY?. I’ll follow what my stocks are doing, not fake MSM articles you read. You are no where near back and be on the lookout for your taxes to go up 5-6% from that 400 billion disaster of a bill. No one has seen anything yet, the worst of this admin is yet to come.

I’m not arguing that unemployment isn’t on its way back down but you conveniently forget to mention the numbers you are reading do not include all the jobs that were lost and business that closed down. Those are simply growth numbers from the self inflicted covid lock downs but nice try!👍🏻

😂😂 Well wouldn’t that mean the FED is lowering rates instead of increasing them then just like they did in JULY?. I’ll follow what my stocks are doing, not fake MSM articles you read. You are no where near back and be on the lookout for your taxes to go up 5-6% from that 400 billion disaster of a bill. No one has seen anything yet, the worst of this admin is yet to come.

I’m not arguing that unemployment isn’t on its way back down but you conveniently forget to mention the numbers you are reading do not include all the jobs that were lost and business that closed down. Those are simply growth numbers from the self inflicted covid lock downs but nice try!👍🏻
These numbers are being reported by the same agency that y’all respected when they were good for 45. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄 Even Faux is reporting them. Heck their anchors look like hostages having to report positive news 🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back