Senton Having issues with my blx180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troymarchione

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I been noticing it’s been getting worse throttle response every time I play with my senton 6s and tonight during a race it lose steering so I put a new servo and went to turn it back on and not it won’t send power to my receiver anyone else had this issue and fix it
I been talking with arrma about replacing it but I can’t find my receipt so any help will be appreciated thank y’all for your time in advance

Hi, and welcome,

Do you have the STX2 transmitter? If yes, then the problem can come from the trasnmitter/receiver. Lot of issues with this STX2.

Hi, and welcome,

Do you have the STX2 transmitter? If yes, then the problem can come from the trasnmitter/receiver. Lot of issues with this STX2.

Yes I also tried my dx4 and a sky fly
Crazy part is if I hook up a battery pack to my receiver it works

So, it should come form the BEC from the ESC. Are the three wires in good condition? Plug? Can you measure the voltage and current which come from the BEC while the car run, with the wheels out of the ground? With a mulitmeter you would see if the current/voltage are constent.

I been noticing it’s been getting worse throttle response every time I play with my senton 6s and tonight during a race it lose steering so I put a new servo and went to turn it back on and not it won’t send power to my receiver anyone else had this issue and fix it
I been talking with arrma about replacing it but I can’t find my receipt so any help will be appreciated thank y’all for your time in advance
You have a BLX180? Not a BLX185? Just get on a kit breaker site and order a BLX185 ASAP. That 180 is a ticking time bomb.

So, it should come form the BEC from the ESC. Are the three wires in good condition? Plug? Can you measure the voltage and current which come from the BEC while the car run, with the wheels out of the ground? With a mulitmeter you would see if the current/voltage are constent.

I’ll check that later today I charged my battery and plugged it in now I have throttle but no steering again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 49
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back