Granite Having some fun bashing - im gonna make this my video thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuacoCE1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
A short video with the Granite blx. Guys im gonna keep posting all my videos to this thread that way i don't make multiple thread. Hope you enjoy the videos and if you do give it a like and share for other to see. More videos to come soon.

Last edited:
Here is another video of my Granite, currently running stock gears, 12mm tekno hexes, prolone trenchers, gensacearespammers 3s, Savox Steering Servo and Jim’s bearings in the motor... hope you enjoy.

Another video from today’s lil bash session. Check it out. And leave a comment. Let me know u watch it and if u like it. If you don't let me know where i can improve or what I shouldn’t be doing.

You did a great job editing! As for the rest it's hard for me to judge because I do not care for truck mounted camera footage or the music tracks you picked. That's just me though. I am sure many will love it!

Another video of lil orange. Some flips, hits and jumps. Like and subscribe to my channel for more videos.

Here is a video with the new C10 body from proline. Love the color and how it looks. Hope you enjoy the video if u do go give it a thumbs up and subscribe. More videos to come with the Granite and my TRX4

A short video with the Granite blx. Guys im gonna keep posting all my videos to this thread that way i don't make multiple thread. Hope you enjoy the videos and if you do give it a like and share for other to see. More videos to come soon.
where did you get the light kit? i'm looking for one for my granny

Here is a video with the new C10 body from proline. Love the color and how it looks. Hope you enjoy the video if u do go give it a thumbs up and subscribe. More videos to come with the Granite and my TRX4

did you need to mod the body at all or does the C10 fit perfect?

Here is another short video bashing the granite. Hope you enjoy if u do like and subscribe for more videos. I got videos of my TRX4 bronco on my channel too and more videos to come with more rc’s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back