Senton Having trouble with this loose axel/14mm hex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travykat

Reaction score
Im sure its a easy fix but im getting frustrated need some help with this slop in wheel axel peg/wheel hex hopefully pics can show what i mean

95862EFA-388C-4007-A38C-D29254BC15FC.jpeg

8D0B47D9-E7CC-4AD6-B2C8-7E22A23C6462.jpeg

Ive gone over the peicees everything is snug where it should be but still gapped or is it supposed to be like that

My Typhon 3s is like that on all sides, I never bothered to fix it since I bash, but you can shim the hexes like Senton_Prime said.

Last edited:
Yea its weird u say that cuz i didnt do them on my senton, i put the HR 12mm on but never checked the stocks for slop.. does the hex move as well!?
Oh i see the pics.. Yea shim it, weird mine don't do it!🤯
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRB-RC-M8x...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
Lol i just got some hr 12mm hex today but yea ill have to buy some of those in that link i see the difference thoe in a washer & a shim way thinner i tried a washer but it was to thick so your suggestion just might be a fix 🙌 thanks lol now my problem has rubbed off on you 😂🤣😂

Actually bro don't shim it yet.. Thats a significant gap.. Have you ever checked the axle bolts and did u loctite them!?
Yes & yes everything else is snug in that area of rig
I figured it out actually ive been messing with it this whole time & realized its the 14mm hex not sliding all the way on the the hex pin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back