Heads up! Tower Hobbies has the Nero on sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the business I give them. Killed me. All I hear about tower is positive great stuff. I guess maybe - the takeaway is this.

If you have a problem. Don't call any folks at hobbyco although it's a order number hotline. I was successful when I reached tower hobby - they treated me with respect and consideration. I was truly hurt as they accommodated josh straight away. Maybe hes more handsome or something who knows.

After all the business I give them. Killed me. All I hear about tower is positive great stuff. I guess maybe - the takeaway is this.

If you have a problem. Don't call any folks at hobbyco although it's a order number hotline. I was successful when I reached tower hobby - they treated me with respect and consideration. I was truly hurt as they accommodated josh straight away. Maybe hes more handsome or something who knows.
I have dealt with Tower for YEARS but never really had an issue sending anything back, which is rare in itself.

NOTE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
;)

New to Forum, first post.

A buddy of mine introduced me to Tower Hobbies and if done right with all the discounts, you do get great deals and their customer service is superb. I ordered my Nero on the special sale and got it delivered for free with no tax for $509. (W/diff brain). Searched everywhere and hands down this is the best deal...( that I could find). I got a couple of Onyx batteries at 50c but I'm waiting for my maxamps 150 C batteries. The maxamps are 6500 mAh 150c and I got the pair of lipos on eBay for only $249. I'm a casual play track racer and Basher and the Nero is a perfect addition to my lineup. 1 immediate modification I did was spray on a few layers of the clear Flex Seal. It made my body so much more sturdy and strong. Can't wait to take the Nero out and give it a good bashing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
20161123_040435.jpg

A buddy of mine introduced me to Tower Hobbies and if done right with all the discounts, you do get great deals and their customer service is superb. I ordered my Nero on the special sale and got it delivered for free with no tax for $509. (W/diff brain). Searched everywhere and hands down this is the best deal...( that I could find). I got a couple of Onyx batteries at 50c but I'm waiting for my maxamps 150 C batteries. The maxamps are 6500 mAh 150c and I got the pair of lipos on eBay for only $249. I'm a casual play track racer and Basher and the Nero is a perfect addition to my lineup. 1 immediate modification I did was spray on a few layers of the clear Flex Seal. It made my body so much more sturdy and strong. Can't wait to take the Nero out and give it a good bashing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
20161123_040435.jpg
Sorry. Was rushing this post. I meant tower shipped the nero at no cost and I race at my local clay track...not play track...lol

Attachments

• 20161123_040449.jpg
    20161123_040449.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 26

A buddy of mine introduced me to Tower Hobbies and if done right with all the discounts, you do get great deals and their customer service is superb. I ordered my Nero on the special sale and got it delivered for free with no tax for $509. (W/diff brain). Searched everywhere and hands down this is the best deal...( that I could find). I got a couple of Onyx batteries at 50c but I'm waiting for my maxamps 150 C batteries. The maxamps are 6500 mAh 150c and I got the pair of lipos on eBay for only $249. I'm a casual play track racer and Basher and the Nero is a perfect addition to my lineup. 1 immediate modification I did was spray on a few layers of the clear Flex Seal. It made my body so much more sturdy and strong. Can't wait to take the Nero out and give it a good bashing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.View attachment 3828

Sorry. Was rushing this post. I meant tower shipped the nero at no cost and I race at my local clay track...not play track...lol
Awesome ! Welcome to the Forum.

Man. my Nero brakes so hard it flips forward right on its back and slides homes...lol

Man. my Nero brakes so hard it flips forward right on its back and slides homes...lol
...and i was worried about the wheelies...haha.

A buddy of mine introduced me to Tower Hobbies and if done right with all the discounts, you do get great deals and their customer service is superb. I ordered my Nero on the special sale and got it delivered for free with no tax for $509. (W/diff brain). Searched everywhere and hands down this is the best deal...( that I could find). I got a couple of Onyx batteries at 50c but I'm waiting for my maxamps 150 C batteries. The maxamps are 6500 mAh 150c and I got the pair of lipos on eBay for only $249. I'm a casual play track racer and Basher and the Nero is a perfect addition to my lineup. 1 immediate modification I did was spray on a few layers of the clear Flex Seal. It made my body so much more sturdy and strong. Can't wait to take the Nero out and give it a good bashing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.View attachment 3828

pls tell me more about flex seal - its like clear coat? I have a new big rock shell I want to protect... Have no idea what to do....

pls tell me more about flex seal - its like clear coat? I have a new big rock shell I want to protect... Have no idea what to do....
It's a rubber spray similar to bed liner for a pickup truck. It sprays on wet then dries like a rubber or very hard material. I recommend to tape the bottom section of the vehicle prior to spraying it, so it doesn't get on your outer body. Also use the clear version so if you do mess up he won't see it as much. Have the can sitting in some hot water for about 5 minutes so you can heat up the contents. Especially recommended if you live in a cold area. Then spray on as many coats as you desire and you will notice with each coat the body will stiffen more.

I prefer this method over the shoe glue method because it's much more simple and fast. If you're looking for a super strong material then I would recommend pickup truck bed liner spray. That stuff is gangster. Hope this helps.

If you want a nice black inside finish like some pre painted bodies. Just buy the black color of the Flex Seal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back