Mojave Heat sink and fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeroZero1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Been looking and there's a few options out there. I'm looking for some good motor fans, that will move some air and a heat sink. What are good brands to look for at ones to stay away from? It's getting closer to summer and it gets hot where I live and needing to insure my motor stays cool during the hot days of bashing. I'm thinking about some mods to the body to get some air in, breakin out the drumel lol. I do have the Scorched fender wells so some air flow has been taken away. Maybe in the body cutting out the fake fans and attaching some real ones? Thanks for any ideas, suggestions and help!

these are the ones I use really cheap fast and so reliable
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000726684212.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dB26kIJ
20210319_203230.jpg

My Mojo, I run 60k fr/500k center/ 30k Rr for diff oil. Livened this rig up well. running 6s/ stock pinion, This for my standard open diffs. ( Non EXB LSD diffs)
I also run the Scortched inner fenders which keeps all the heavy crap off the chassis.(y) A neccesity.
I put a Lexan windshield on. Much less lift at speed. Nose stays planted more. I get into the mid 50's mph with mine. Runs cool always. Stock wheels. They last very long and are more durable as RTR wheels go. Make sure The wheel nuts are secure. Check very often.(y) Can't overtstate this enough.
Mojo is still my favorite rig. I never get bored with it. Plan on having spare body mounts and bumper supports. This is not a Big air jumper. Govern yourself accordingly.
Enjoy it.:cool:

Edited.

Last edited:
My Mojo, I run 60k fr/500k center/ 30k Rr for diff oil. Livened this rig up well. running 6s/ stock pinion, This for my standard open diffs. ( Non EXB LSD diffs)
I also run the Scortched inner fenders which keeps all the heavy crap off the chassis.(y) A neccesity.
I put a Lexan windshield on. Much less lift at speed. Nose stays planted more. I get into the mid 50's mph with mine. Runs cool always. Stock wheels. They last very long and are more durable as RTR wheels go. Make sure The wheel nuts are secure. Check very often.(y) Can't overtstate this enough.
Mojo is still my favorite rig. I never get bored with it. Plan on having spare body mounts and bumper supports. This is not a Big air jumper. Govern yourself accordingly.
Enjoy it.:cool:

Edited.
I saw some videos of this dude just sending his Mojave over a huge dirt pile at a construction site, it’s what put the last nail in the coffin for what vehicle to get next haha I love this thing 😂

Yeah keep watching those YT videos. Looks amazing doesn't it? Sending it to the moon.:LOL:
Once you start driving your Mojo like that, $reality$ will set in real fast. Mojo is not a Big air rig. Only your wallet can decide otherwise.
Promise.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah keep watching those YT videos. Looks amazing doesn't it? Sending it to the moon.:LOL:
Once you start driving your Mojo like that, $reality$ will set in real fast. Mojo is not a Big air rig. Only your wallet can decide otherwise.
Promise.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol gotcha, ima still send it though!

I know you will.:LOL:
Need to get it out of your system first.(y)

I guess its fun to break them. For many that can be fun.:ROFLMAO:
Some of us prefer to wrench our broken rigs all the time.... some of us just like to bash through all our charged lipos and get back in one piece.
We all RC differently.:cool:

I guess its fun to break them. For many that can be fun.:ROFLMAO:
Some of us prefer to wrench our broken rigs all the time.... some of us just like to bash through all our charged lipos and get back in one piece.
We all RC differently.:cool:
Yeah that’s a good point, for me, half of the hobby is putting it back together and having a reason to upgrade 😂

Back