Heated gloves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Does anyone use heated gloves for winter bashing?

I’ve seen a few options online but the fingers look too thick for the transmitter trigger. Hoping to find something a little thinner.

For example:
https://a.co/d/87zjJI1

I was actually thinking of buying one like this. For me it's more to protect the remote. When I went out last time to try out the paddle tires it was snowing. The snow kept melting on the remote.
Screenshot_2023-01-03-10-53-04-934-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

I was actually thinking of buying one like this. For me it's more to protect the remote. When I went out last time to try out the paddle tires it was snowing. The snow kept melting on the remote.View attachment 267034
Nice, I was going to suggest looking into something like that, but wasn't sure if it's a dumb idea for a controller with a wheel.

I have used one like that, for aircraft, with the pictured style of controller (2 sticks). I also got a HobbyKing heating pad which you could run with a 3Sb LiPo, if memory serves. The "transmitter glove" kept your hands out of the wind, and protected the transmitter, which was a big help already. And the heating pad could also help actually warm things up in there.

Does anyone use heated gloves for winter bashing?

I’ve seen a few options online but the fingers look too thick for the transmitter trigger. Hoping to find something a little thinner.

For example:
https://a.co/d/87zjJI1
I wrap my fingers in duct tape🤟😁👍

I just stand in the house and watch out the window. If it flips over or gets out of range, it just wasn’t meant to be mine.
I considered that when the arctic blast came thru here, figured if it tipped over I'd just get it in April

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back