Mojave Heavier Spring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refresh the page.
I thought I was being informative and helpful enough.
I don't mind. Just that I go to Arrma-RC.com to help most. The info is freely available. That's what I am saying.
Where everyone else goes.
Refresh the page to see my edited post.

Last edited:
May have appeared that way. But if you know me well by now, I always get the answer as best I can. I may not be correct,,100% of the time and I will admit that and if unsure the info is always at Arrma-RC.com.
I have a Mojo, nice rig. I never changed out my springs. Running stock 6s gear. I like the stock softness of the shocks. If you have a heavier setup (8s gear), springs are available.

Dumb question, but I was hoping someone could help. I have a Mojave v2 and my son has a Senton 3S. My Mojave rolls like crazy on every sharp turn. My son's Senton is pretty tough to roll. Would a softer suspension setting or springs on the Mojave help with not rolling it as much in turns or would a harder suspension setting or springs help more? And when I say roll, I mean the car goes into a barrel roll onto its roof in sharp turns.

May have appeared that way. But if you know me well by now, I always get the answer as best I can. I may not be correct,,100% of the time and I will admit that and if unsure the info is always at Arrma-RC.com.
I have a Mojo, nice rig. I never changed out my springs. Running stock 6s gear. I like the stock softness of the shocks. If you have a heavier setup (8s gear), springs are available.

To be honest it appeared that way to me when there was no link but when you added the link I changed my post because it then appeared you were being helpful. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Dumb question, but I was hoping someone could help. I have a Mojave v2 and my son has a Senton 3S. My Mojave rolls like crazy on every sharp turn. My son's Senton is pretty tough to roll. Would a softer suspension setting or springs on the Mojave help with not rolling it as much in turns or would a harder suspension setting or springs help more? And when I say roll, I mean the car goes into a barrel roll onto its roof in sharp turns.

I think soft suspension would help with the rolling. I’m only looking for heavier springs because I’ve added weight to my Mojave with a roll cage and 8s electronics.

Last edited:
To be honest it appeared that way to me when there was no link but when you added the link I changed my post because it then appeared you were being helpful. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I think soft suspension would help with the rolling. I’m only looking for heavier springs because I’ve added weight to my Mojave with a roll cage and 8s electronics.
Yeah 8s gear and accessories almost require stiffer spring rates for sure.

I tried to tell you to refresh the page. I was searching for the kink and updated my post.

Yeah 8s gear and accessories almost require stiffer spring rates for sure.

I tried to tell you to refresh the page. I was searching for the kink and updated my post.

I found a great link here on the forum with what original spring rates are and what Arrma spring options are available.

Please accept my apology, and I will leave it at kink. 🤣

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-spring-list-chart-for-4s-and-most-6s-vehicles.18704/

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-spring-list-chart-for-4s-and-most-6s-vehicles.18704/

Depends on the surface and terrain. The Mojo will roll easier. Senton 3s and Mojo have Nothing in common at all. Except the look of a SC truck body.
The Mojo is top heavy because of the very heavy body. Top heavy. Learn to drive it differently than the Senton. I found there is a distinct learning curve to the Mojo and why I find it my favorite off road 6s rig right now. (v1) Never tired of driving it. High traction can be a bear to drive it. will roll easy. Just driver input to correct. I like the challenge of the Mojo personally. And never considered changing the shocks or anything about it. Still running stock 6s gear.

Correct me if I’m wrong but based on your post aren't the Mojave numbers correct?
Yeah sorry, like I said it is sort of wrong, but I guess that is totally irrelevant to this thread. Sorry I'm a little burned out tonight.

Depends on the surface and terrain. The Mojo will roll easier. Senton 3s and Mojo have Nothing in common at all. Except the look of a SC truck body.
The Mojo is top heavy because of the very heavy body. Top heavy. Learn to drive it differently than the Senton. I found there is a distinct learning curve to the Mojo and why I find it my favorite off road 6s rig right now. (v1) Never tired of driving it. High traction can be a bear to drive it. will roll easy. Just driver input to correct. I like the challenge of the Mojo personally. And never considered changing the shocks or anything about it. Still running stock 6s gear.

Thanks for the response. I agree that I like the challenge of driving the Mojave. My 1st RC car in 30+ yrs, so my RC skills are a little rusty. I tightened up the rear shocks, so I'll probably loosen them closer to where they were factory set and see if that's any different. I don't think the roll is a bad thing, just trying to understand it and your email helps with that.

^^^ 👍
Having almost all the 6s rigs, the Mojo is very different by comparison. Unique the way it drives. took me a few packs to understand the weight bias etc.,
But will not get bored with it as you learn to drive it better. I feel it is one of the most durable 6s rigs. Not perfect for sure. Not a big air jumper like many get disappointed to learn. Especially if its their first rig. Arrma designed it to be driven more as a scale SC rig. That's how it should be driven.
Small jumping is great and fun. Learning its traction roll limits is fun. Just need to run it for 15 -20 packs and you will feel better connected with it.

^^^ 👍
Having almost all the 6s rigs, the Mojo is very different by comparison. Unique the way it drives. took me a few packs to understand the weight bias etc.,
But will not get bored with it as you learn to drive it better. I feel it is one of the most durable 6s rigs. Not perfect for sure. Not a big air jumper like many get disappointed to learn. Especially if its their first rig. Arrma designed it to be driven more as a scale SC rig. That's how it should be driven.
Small jumping is great and fun. Learning its traction roll limits is fun. Just need to run it for 15 -20 packs and you will feel better connected with it.

I'm really happy with the Mojave and the driving characteristics. I like your comments since it puts it more into perspective of a challenging car to drive and not as overly forgiving as some of the other cars like the Senton. Now instead of me thinking the Mojave is messed up or something, I can figure out techniques to drive it better. Was at a dirt track today with fine sand and limited grip, so it was easier to drift around turns and not have the tires grip too much.

Trust me, it will feel accomplishing once you get the hang of it. I hate rigs that are boring to drive or all drive the same. Just like scale cars.
Just, I just have many Rigs to compare in this regard. :cool:

Edit: Did I say The Mojo is my favorite rig???
Because it absolutely has been the best rig I own. Out of 17 rigs that I have collected to date. At least for now:LOL:.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back