SOLD / FOUND DELETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to sell this beauty as I’ll be sticking to larger scale RC. This rig is the definition of a shelf queen.

Everything shown is brand new. Never run.. not even indoors on ceramic or on laminated floors. As some of you know, I’m a aviation technician at Pratt & Whitney, and I disassembled and reassembled this rig to perfection. No defects. No stripped threads. No scratches.

Does not include radio, receiver, battery, nor servo. Not accepting any trades. Not parting off.

$450USD. Shipping from Canada.

- Granite 3s BLX was bought in late 2018 from Great Hobbies.
- Hobbywing ESC and Motor.
- Crazy Eddie bearings throughout.
- HR 17mm extended wheel adapters.
- Proline 17mm 2.8 Badlands.
- HR aluminum steering assembly.
- HR aluminum pivot balls.
- RPM arms all around.
- HR aluminum diff cases (front and rear).
- Typhon 6s shocks (front and rear).
- Kraton 4s center brace assembly.
- Kraton 4s wing assembly.
- Kraton 4s metal spur gear assembly.
- Arrma adjustable motor mount.

Extras included (also brand new):
- 2 complete sets of front and rear diffs.
- 2 HR aluminum diff cups.
- 1 spare Kraton 4s metal gear slipper assembly.

View attachment 98415View attachment 98416View attachment 98417View attachment 98418View attachment 98419View attachment 98420
Dang $450 is a steal!!! ???

GLWTS

Surprisingly still available...

I saw your post on my local facebook group lol.i was also surprised nobody wanted to buy my bigrock 4s. But i sold an outcast 4s roller with a few missing parts for 180 cad in one day lol
Go figure why

I saw your post on my local facebook group lol.i was also surprised nobody wanted to buy my bigrock 4s. But i sold an outcast 4s roller with a few missing parts for 180 cad in one day lol
Go figure why

Cause majority of people in this hobby are cheap ?

Cause majority of people in this hobby are cheap ?

Just picked up our used Outcast 6S over the weekend and got to talking with the seller. Thats what it comes down to....only people who appreciate what was done to it would realize a good price vs a bad one. "Why would I pay you that much when I can get a brand new one for the same price?"

Ignoring the 100.00 M2C chassis, Voltage shock towers, 70.00 Savox servo, etc.

Just picked up our used Outcast 6S over the weekend and got to talking with the seller. Thats what it comes down to....only people who appreciate what was done to it would realize a good price vs a bad one. "Why would I pay you that much when I can get a brand new one for the same price?"

Ignoring the 100.00 M2C chassis, Voltage shock towers, 70.00 Savox servo, etc.
True. I cant stand people crying at me that my roller is more expensive once you put the electroncis on i specially said to them to no come crying at me a roller is only a great deal for someone who already has electronic in hand

Bump.

Bump.

how did you get the center brace in there? im not seeing where/how to mount the brace mounts, im guessing you have to change out the body post as well?

how did you get the center brace in there? im not seeing where/how to mount the brace mounts, im guessing you have to change out the body post as well?
They go under the body mount. The blocks slide right into the tower.

Throw a cheap servo and a Jenny's electronics setup and watch it sell fast
Even at $450

I understand what you’re saying, but I already invested lots of money to get her where she is and at $450, it’s a sweet ass deal. I’m not desperate to sell: she’ll just continue collecting dust on my shelf is all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, the stock radio and receiver is an unreliable POS and rather give the buyer option to install their own quality gear... AND keep cost low. I found the OEM steering servo and will include it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back