Kraton Heavy springs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What is the next heavier spring from stock springs on my 6s kraton and talion,,,,I need to stiffen them up a bit,,,the stock springs are a little to soft for my liking..what do you suggest,,,,thanks guys.....

This might help. I don't know what Arrma used for the stock springs.

I thought the V3 springs were heavier than the orange Teknos?

I was thinking of trying heavier shock oil, something like what the Talion uses.

I was thinking of trying heavier shock oil, something like what the Talion uses.
yes, I upgraded to v3 shocks/springs after trying the tekno orange in v2 kraton. I did end up using the tekno orange springs in my senton build with successful outcome though.

Tekno are not much heavier. Just got them. I did switch to 100 wt. shock oil. Helped a bit!
Tekno are not much heavier. Just got them. I did switch to 100 wt. shock oil. Helped a bit!
Switched the dampers to #12 also. About as good as it gets. I wish the shocks were better but I haven't destroyed one yet! Just a little stiffer for the concrete landings.

Last edited:
Teckno orange 90 mm back 86 mm front.
Nooooo

Yes V3+ shock springs are longer and stiffer than the Tekno orange springs.
Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508
Or
Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
80mm TKR6093
Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083

Keep in mind that the springs main function is to adjust ride height and to keep your chassis from slapping the ground. In a racing setup, you would run the softest springs and lowest ride height that keeps your chassis from hitting the ground. Your pistons and shock oil is what adjusts how "stiff" your suspension feels. Heavier oil will slow your shocks compression and provide a "stiffer" suspension feel. For landing huge jumps heavier oils would be the way to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back