Kraton Hello all, new to the forum and just wanted to show a couple of my rigs! (RED) Kraton exb converted to Nitro! (GREY) Kraton XL 6s 2200kv!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tegridy Rc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
722FF638-6BE3-4F9A-BB9C-BB9DADA23DFD.jpeg
FC31B5C4-EB73-4E90-BBDE-6CEAB7C0117C.jpeg
Here are my Arrmas!

96A94692-351D-4F8C-A71E-0A301C2F7DD9.jpeg

Welcome aboard😁
What, no pics of the magic inside the converted one? Boo..we want pics!!😉😁
I have to say, I'm much more interested in converting nitro to electric myself, whatever does it for ya!!🤷‍♂️😁🍻
Nitro Kraton, don’t see many of those. Share some details.
To each their own brother, nitro is poo poo to me..been there, ain't goin back!😉

Says the ones that can’t tune. 😜

Please add pics of your nitro conversion! 👍🏻
I agree, the general reason most don't like them. I just hate the noise, oil on everything, fumes.. YES, I'm old!🤔😖🤣🤣
Perhaps if the fumes smelled like Klotz, I might tolerate them😁🍻

Let’s see some more pic of the nitro kraton I’m all for that kinda stuff and how’d you do it.

Surely plenty of real estate to do whatever once it's been stripped down.. drill a couple holes for an engine mount and viola, nitro arrma.. another plus for these flat plate chassis's..😎

I agree, the general reason most don't like them. I just hate the noise, oil on everything, fumes.. YES, I'm old!🤔😖🤣🤣
Perhaps if the fumes smelled like Klotz, I might tolerate them😁🍻

I think the reason most hate them is because most of them can't be tuned well.... Take the TRX trucks for example. Plastic carb, doesn't seal, poorly engineered, means the 2.5 and 3.3 engines run like dog shyte. Slap on an O.S. carb and the things gain huge bottom and top end power, and they'll sit there at idle for hours. Not to mention they'll fire up and run the same from tank to tank, day after day...

-------------------------------------------------

The nitro Kraton is badass. Please post more!!

I think the reason most hate them is because most of them can't be tuned well.... Take the TRX trucks for example. Plastic carb, doesn't seal, poorly engineered, means the 2.5 and 3.3 engines run like dog shyte. Slap on an O.S. carb and the things gain huge bottom and top end power, and they'll sit there at idle for hours. Not to mention they'll fire up and run the same from tank to tank, day after day...

-------------------------------------------------

The nitro Kraton is badass. Please post more!!
I hear ya. I went through a few TRX 2.5's back in the day..ran great for a little while, Thunder Tiger was ok.. then I got the O.S. 15 cv..made in Japan, talk about consistent, it sure was..great motor. Outlasted all my others combined. Losi GTX. Still got 2 of them buried round here somewhere.. one has a Dynamite .12..okay, not great. I had alot of fun with them. I've just moved on, electric is just soo easy..🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back