Kraton Hello all, new to the forum and just wanted to show a couple of my rigs! (RED) Kraton exb converted to Nitro! (GREY) Kraton XL 6s 2200kv!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason most hate them is because most of them can't be tuned well.... Take the TRX trucks for example. Plastic carb, doesn't seal, poorly engineered, means the 2.5 and 3.3 engines run like dog shyte. Slap on an O.S. carb and the things gain huge bottom and top end power, and they'll sit there at idle for hours. Not to mention they'll fire up and run the same from tank to tank, day after day...

-------------------------------------------------

The nitro Kraton is badass. Please post more!!

A understanding of engines in general is usually a necessity to make something run correctly in the first place..

I wouldn't have a roof on my house replaced by a mechanic if you catch my drift... I think this is where the divide really is .. It seems people like the looks of it and it says rtr so what could go wrong...😂

A understanding of engines in general is usually a necessity to make something run correctly in the first place..

I wouldn't have a roof on my house replaced by a mechanic if you catch my drift... I think this is where the divide really is .. It seems people like the looks of it and it says rtr so what could go wrong...😂
Wait, what? I'm neither a mechanic or a roofer.. maybe I shouldn't have done my own roof🤔
Just havin fun with ya😉
I do all my own stunts!! And roofs,and auto,appliance,electrical... a man's gotta do, ya know?🍻

Wait, what? I'm neither a mechanic or a roofer.. maybe I shouldn't have done my own roof🤔
Just havin fun with ya😉
I do all my own stunts!! And roofs,and auto,appliance,electrical... a man's gotta do, ya know?🍻

Well yes for sure, but as they say.. "jack of all trades, master of none".. 😂😂😂😂..

I like stunts... Hold my beer..😂😂😂

Awesome, let’s hear it rip! Most can’t tune and maintain a nitro/Gasser so the electric world is becoming more popular/elementary with ESC/computer controlled.

Welcome to AF!
1st nitro Kraton I've heard of. I still dig nitro, have 5.

All valid points. Having the right equipment from the get go definitely helps. While a roofer could build a roof with a rubber mallet, a framing hammer works a lot better.

my nitro toy was not so happy 😁 welcome to the forum would love to see the drive train in the kraton

C8551735-2982-4C86-8E3A-18604A210605.jpeg

Pictures we need pictures. I too have 4 nitro still. All still run super first car I bought was the RC10GT. Then the kyosho kanai edition MP7.5…… and then the others lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back