Hello Arrma fam!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
I am a new proud owner of the Kraton 8s!!!! I love it and I'm excited to upgrade it and make my build amazing!! That's why I jumped on here, the ArrmaForum to get tips and help from all of you Arrma experts!! I'm trying to build a super fast, quick, extremely durable 8s!!! I'm asking for a little help in this department because, I don't even know where to begin haha!! So, Any and all help with this would be greatly appreciated for one, also any upgrade parts and things that will make my build extremely durable, quick, fast and handle even more like a dream than it already is would be amazing!!! Thank you all!

Welcome to the forum , i suggest that your first decision be how much $ you a
wanna spend . M2C is my choice for chassis upgrades , Castle Creations and Hobbywing make great
motor and esc upgrades for the K8 . I would also suggest reading through all the threads on this forum
about the K8 . The more ” homework and research “ you do the happier you will be with the end result .
Bash on and have FUN ??

Welcome to the forum , i suggest that your first decision be how much $ you a
wanna spend . M2C is my choice for chassis upgrades , Castle Creations and Hobbywing make great
motor and esc upgrades for the K8 . I would also suggest reading through all the threads on this forum
about the K8 . The more ” homework and research “ you do the happier you will be with the end result .
Bash on and have FUN ??
Thank you @RcTruth I appreciate that!!! I am looking at the M2V chassis already so that's good to know!!! What I really want to know is what size and kv motor should I run with what esc combo? Of course I want the best combo for speed, torque and durability but right now I can't spend thousands on it yet that is haha! So I'm trying to figure this out also, the spur gear and pinion sizes and all that are making me pull my hair out!??!?! It's confusing to figure out what a good amount of teeth would be to combine them and get both speed and decent torque!!!?!?! ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back