Hello From RCBattery.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I run ‘‘em until I break 5-10 min the lowest I’ve ever gotten any on my Kraton is 3.86v
Idk I just kill everything probably my bad luck lol
I know that luck man. Someone else drive it....same speed same everything and I promise you 8-10times it breaks I'll be driving 😆

How long are the lifespan on these batteries with low maintenance average use? 1-2 years? I kill a 200$ Lipo after about 10 runs no matter the brand haven’t tried yours yet if they’ll last longer than a year I’ll take ten
HI Bashtillbroken,

If you are killing batteries after 10 runs there you must be doing something wrong with all due respect. I have been using some of my lipos from other vendors for almost 3 years now. How low are you draining the battery or are you leaving it fully charged there has to be something not right.

I can assure you if used correctly our batteries will give you a long life span.

Warm Regards
Richard

HI Bashtillbroken,

If you are killing batteries after 10 runs there you must be doing something wrong with all due respect. I have been using some of my lipos from other vendors for almost 3 years now. How low are you draining the battery or are you leaving it fully charged there has to be something not right.

I can assure you if used correctly our batteries will give you a long life span.

Warm Regards
Richard
I’m doing all the proper care all my batteries last long on my other cars just not my kraton

Great batteries, the only problem is size, it's not really standardized so some packs can fit in a car, but some can't, so before ordering, it's the best to double check size. Hopefully when you introduce hard case packs, they will be the same size (length and width)

Hi Bogda89

Thank you for bringing this to my attention if you can give me specific packs that you are referring to that aren't the same size and what the size is that you require I can make sure that if there is a specific industry size for that pack we can adjust it to ensure you don't have this issue.
We want to make sure that the packs meet our customers' expectations not just in performance but in functionality also.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards
Richard

Hi Bogda89

Thank you for bringing this to my attention if you can give me specific packs that you are referring to that aren't the same size and what the size is that you require I can make sure that if there is a specific industry size for that pack we can adjust it to ensure you don't have this issue.
We want to make sure that the packs meet our customers' expectations not just in performance but in functionality also.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards
Richard
It was 5000mah 20c, but I think you don't sell them anymore. Life 1500 pack is significantly bigger than life from value hobby, but it's a very good pack and capacity is higher than advertised. I have to order couple 2s packs soon. When can we expect hardcase?

It was 5000mah 20c, but I think you don't sell them anymore. Life 1500 pack is significantly bigger than life from value hobby, but it's a very good pack and capacity is higher than advertised. I have to order couple 2s packs soon. When can we expect hardcase?
Hi Bogda89,

We are expecting Hardcase packs mid-year. We will make an announcement as soon as we are ready to release

Warm Regards
Richard
Never.. Move on this thread is dead in the water!!😎
Always her to chat Senton_Prime Just got a bit sidetracked over the Christmas period due to the increase in traffic to our website

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back