Hello From RCBattery.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dose it speed run good?
It’s almost the size of a 3S rig and doesn’t fit inside any of my rigs 🤣

7387D59F-77E7-47BD-9EA6-503B621947B4.jpeg

Question......most All his batterys are xt60 or xt90 plugs. Then the little adapters. But ive seen diff opinions about connectors. If running stock BR with is a 3s battery with adapter ok for just this? Or no adapters??

Question......most All his batterys are xt60 or xt90 plugs. Then the little adapters. But ive seen diff opinions about connectors. If running stock BR with is a 3s battery with adapter ok for just this? Or no adapters??
A single 3s in a BR, I think you’ll be fine. Adapters add resistance, resistance adds heat, heat = bad…

Welcome. Where are your warehouses?
Hi Warby,

Our warehouse is located in Santa Ana California
Is he already ghosting us? Definitly not, I will always try and get on here to answer all your questions. Black Friday sales has kept me away for a couple of days. My apologies
Are there any plans to release hard packs?
We are working on releasing the Hardcase packs early next year. I will post the announcement here as soon as we have an exact release date.

Last edited:
No adapters from the ESC to lipo. Single pair of matched connectors only. IMO. It is just about proper rules of fundamental electrics.
Doing this for 35+ years.... I learned the hard way years back. Maybe some others also need to learn the hard way?? Before they figure it out.:unsure: It may work for many, for quite some time, until it is too late and one gets $burned$ doing this. It is just an inefficent way to connect a circuit.
For charging purposes only, is OK. A Charging circuit is a much lower amp circuit. No load unlike running the rig at a Higher amp load under discharge while bashing.

Last edited:
No adapters from the ESC to lipo. Single pair of matched connectors only. IMO. It is just about proper rules of fundamental electrics.
Doing this for 35+ years.... I learned the hard way years back. Maybe some others also need to learn the hard way?? Before they figure it out.:unsure: It may work for many, for quite some time, until it is too late and one gets $burned$ doing this. It is just an inefficent way to connect a circuit.
For charging purposes only, is OK. A Charging circuit is a much lower amp circuit. No load unlike running the rig at a Higher amp load under discharge while bashing.
Yes sir. I def take what you say a damn near fact. 👍. I thought that id seen u say before. Exact reason I asked out loud. Thank you
I do be
Adapters + high current =
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Adapters + low current (charging) =
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office
I do better with pictures 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back