Hello From RCBattery.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Forum!! I will definitely check out your website 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Welcome. Where are your warehouses?

Welcome to the forums! Always happy to help and support good and honest businesses. Hope to buy from you soon, if you ship to PR that is :)

I've got a few of the Liperiors and they are far and away better than similarly priced packs. While they may not be absolute top of the line, they are extremely high on the price/performance chart. Which for me, is more important than maximum performance. Their stated C and mah rating seems to be far more accurate than the stated ratings of most bargain packs. At least anecdotally where the rubber meets the road.

Hi All,

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Richard and I am one of the owners of RCBattery.com. As the domain suggests we sell Lipo batteries for all RC applications.

Our mission at RCBattery.com is to provide all RC enthusiasts with quality Lipo batteries at an affordable price, this is why we started RCBattery.com.

We saw a void in the market for RC hobbyists who were looking for a premium RC Battery without a premium price tag. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. All our staff are committed to putting you first, everyone from the management team to our warehouse staff believes in our vision.

We aren’t reinventing the wheel we are just making it better and more affordable.

Being a small company, just starting up, we have a lot to prove and we are excited to put our best foot forward. From one hobbyist to another, we guarantee you that we will offer you the best service and the best products at the best prices.

We wanted to join the forum to provide you a place to as us any questions you have about our batteries and to help in any way we can. Feel free to ask any questions and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead.
Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
Welcome

Hi All,

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Richard and I am one of the owners of RCBattery.com. As the domain suggests we sell Lipo batteries for all RC applications.

Our mission at RCBattery.com is to provide all RC enthusiasts with quality Lipo batteries at an affordable price, this is why we started RCBattery.com.

We saw a void in the market for RC hobbyists who were looking for a premium RC Battery without a premium price tag. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. All our staff are committed to putting you first, everyone from the management team to our warehouse staff believes in our vision.

We aren’t reinventing the wheel we are just making it better and more affordable.

Being a small company, just starting up, we have a lot to prove and we are excited to put our best foot forward. From one hobbyist to another, we guarantee you that we will offer you the best service and the best products at the best prices.

We wanted to join the forum to provide you a place to as us any questions you have about our batteries and to help in any way we can. Feel free to ask any questions and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
Nice finally a us battery supplier for us .

Hi All,

Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
What do you have in a 3s that will fit my Mamba Micro powered Axial Yeti jr/CanAm?

Hi All,

Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
Welcome :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back