Hello, I am looking to replace the stock front and rear diff cases on my K6 exb to HR aluminium ones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mauzyrock

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I need to replace both front and rear diff cases on my K6 EXb. I want to get the HR ones. I am not certain if I need two of the same or if there are separate front a rear.
Also if anyone has a lead on tough replacement cap heads for keeping the shock tower on, I would be thankful.

Yes front and rear are same part no difference. But with the HR gearboxes they are a 3 part set so you'll need the gearbox, front diff cover and then the sway bar cover for the complete set. Now I run the HR gearboxes in my Noto but just the gearbox with stock plastic front cover and sway bar cover which works fine and saves about $50 per set. Another good option is the Integy gearboxes which I run on my Kraton and they come with everything and half the price of the HR full set. So far have ran the Integy gearboxes a good 6 or so bashes and not a single issue and that's with big sends like 20-30ft high.

Integy, ok thanks, and what about the M3's to hold the tower on, mine are stripped ( holes)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back