HELLO NERO, X2 now!!! ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2017-01-07-21-10-12.png
Think about giving this a try...

Never ran gensacearespammers before. And the price is fair enough!

Lol, thats up to you! I do not like ballooning and blow up my tires.
I had that already on my 1:10 tuned Absima Patron and the tire was damaging the half front of the car when the patron was smashed against a tree afterwards.
So i don't need i again.
About the Trenchers,.... I am not absolutely sure, but there was something about them on U-tube.
If i remember correct, the user was not so satisfied with them, but he was running 6s on a track.

By the way, does anybody knows good bead-lock rims for our car with 17mm hex and offset?
I would try out some tires but i do not like to glue them all the time.

Regards,
lonee
On Nero. Axial BF Goodrich w/ team Associated beadlocks.

Attachments

• IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 52
On Nero. Axial BF Goodrich w/ team Associated beadlocks.
How much throttle can you run on 6S? I'm just curious.

Screenshot_2017-01-05-00-43-01.png
Think a set of these on 6S with a very controlled trigger finger I like the idea of the Associated Beadlock's, but am not sure if they are going to have enough offset. Axial Beadlock's are another possibility, My l.h.s. has a pair of the Axial one's. I will get a measurement on my next day's off.

After buying the second Nero, the monster tire money is going to take a while to get a grip on... + I still need to come up with some cash for a few extra LiPo's also... ;) It's gonna happen though, I have to see this happen!!! ;)

If I can sell my 3 T.A. truck's, then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!... ;)

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall :banghead:
Torque is how far you take the wall with you :vamp: I have a funny feeling, that the Nero would take the wall pretty far!!! ;)

How much throttle can you run on 6S? I'm just curious.

View attachment 5214
Think a set of these on 6S with a very controlled trigger finger I like the idea of the Associated Beadlock's, but am not sure if they are going to have enough offset. Axial Beadlock's are another possibility, My l.h.s. has a pair of the Axial one's. I will get a measurement on my next day's off.

After buying the second Nero, the monster tire money is going to take a while to get a grip on... + I still need to come up with some cash for a few extra LiPo's also... ;) It's gonna happen though, I have to see this happen!!! ;)

If I can sell my 3 T.A. truck's, then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!... ;)

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall :banghead:
Torque is how far you take the wall with you :vamp: I have a funny feeling, that the Nero would take the wall pretty far!!! ;)
I run the Axials on 4&6s but very ez on throttle with 6s packs. I also assembled them and was sure to tape em up.

I run the Axials on 4&6s but very ez on throttle with 6s packs. I also assembled them and was sure to tape em up.
I figured that I would test run them first without being tapped up. Because I'm thinking about trail driving and very little serious throttle, if I should get in the deep snow. I know these tires are fairly soft. So I will have no choice but to be careful,on the throttle.

I figured that I would test run them first without being tapped up. Because I'm thinking about trail driving and very little serious throttle, if I should get in the deep snow. I know these tires are fairly soft. So I will have no choice but to be careful,on the throttle.
I will tell you this - They ROCK in deep snow....They moved the Nero out of huge drifts and slush too. Very impressed with their ability to dig in - they give plenty of height for jumps/landings too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back