Infraction "HELLRZR" Bandwagon Infraction Mega Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy one! They are a 20 spot cheaper now then when I bought mine. It's been a blast so far! Have a lot of updates I haven't had time to type out yet.
It lifts off @ 65mph and flips over backward! Parts ordered to help with that!🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
I’ve had a splitter on and trimmed the rear wing down a good bit to get to 73. I know we could’ve hit 80 or more but I was having vision issues and had to stop I’ve got it set up as a 60 mph parking lot basher now I love it.

Buy one! They are a 20 spot cheaper now then when I bought mine. It's been a blast so far! Have a lot of updates I haven't had time to type out yet.
It lifts off @ 65mph and flips over backward! Parts ordered to help with that!🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
🤣.. those 20 spots add up when u run threw 200+ 20's a month!! 🤣 🤣

Ok... Long overdue update! 55 mph with a semi charged 3s battery. 65 mph with 2 semi charged 3s batteries. At 65 it lifted off and flipped backward and slid for over 200 ft on the roof.Wheel wells trimmed, splitter, rear wing and an aluminum steering assembly installed and ready for the next test. Hopefully it stays planted! @Senton_Prime what is your delivery date?🤣🤣🤣
20220824_191910.jpg
20220824_191903.jpg
20220824_191915.jpg
20220824_191938.jpg

Ok... Long overdue update! 55 mph with a semi charged 3s battery. 65 mph with 2 semi charged 3s batteries. At 65 it lifted off and flipped backward and slid for over 200 ft on the roof.Wheel wells trimmed, splitter, rear wing and an aluminum steering assembly installed and ready for the next test. Hopefully it stays planted! @Senton_Prime what is your delivery date?🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 238643View attachment 238644View attachment 238645View attachment 238646
Damn.. that thing slide 67 yards!! Lets see the roof!!😳
It was fri now it says sat.. u know the deal!! 😠

Damn.. that thing slide 67 yards!! Lets see the roof!!😳
It was fri now it says sat.. u know the deal!! 😠
Believe it or not the little plastic thingies done a gooda job protecting the roof. Wore them down to the screws though. I bought new ones but haven't installed them yet. Will post up a photo tomorrow

View attachment 238643View attachment 238644View attachment 238645View attachment 238646
Lookin' good!!! Haven't even touched mine yet. :rolleyes: :( I will soon. Kids start school Monday, so house will be quite during the day! 😂

I like that rear wing, is it a custom 3d print?
Thanks! AJCMods on ebay $9. Also got my splitter and rear winglets from him.
Lookin' good!!! Haven't even touched mine yet. :rolleyes: :( I will soon. Kids start school Monday, so house will be quite during the day! 😂
Thanks! You have WAY more patience than I do! It truly is an addiction!

Thanks! AJCMods on ebay $9. Also got my splitter and rear winglets from him.

Thanks! You have WAY more patience than I do! It truly is an addiction!
O it's killing me! But assisting coaching my son's Flag Football team has me super busy. Im the D coach. They had a scrimmage last night and it was embarrassing! We've got a lot if work to do. Impromptu practice tomorrow, 1st game is Sat morning!! 🤯 o_O:oops:😂

O it's killing me! But assisting coaching my son's Flag Football team has me super busy. Im the D coach. They had a scrimmage last night and it was embarrassing! We've got a lot if work to do. Impromptu practice tomorrow, 1st game is Sat morning!! 🤯 o_O:oops:😂
Welp cancel any extra curricular activites.. go blue!!

HELLRZR is kind of at a standstill. Took it out after work this week and still lifting off @ 65. Trashed the body, new wing, new splitter, one of my 3s batteries and rear winglets. One of the new tires is bald. I have decided to put side aero plates on to see if that will help and replace all the broke sh!t. I could really use some input to keep this thing planted. I considered weight on the front-end but to me that is going backward.
@K-BASH @Moirae @phildogg and any other speed runners please help!

Your rear is squating lower than the front.airborne every time...I don't run shocks ,just turnbuckles just for this reason
I tell everybody,shocks don't do $hit at 80+,absolutely nothing....you hit a big enough bump with,without shocks nose will still bounce up enough for a blowover. Had my 1st blowover all year few weeks ago.have no idea why,besides alittle windy out...with turnbuckles it's impossible for rear to drop....plus helps a ton on car going straight during buildup,if 1 shock isn't set up just right it'll go left or right...tbuckles take all that tuning away....those are the worst to tune..getting it to go strait on starts. This is especially pertains to lighter cars like the 1/10.very finicky to small changes....

Last edited:
K bash definitely knows more than me. I'm a noob to the speed game 🤣

I just had a blow over on my typhon GT recently and ruined my amazing body. I'm still sad about it 😂 think I need to trim the wing and tape the sides or something

HELLRZR is kind of at a standstill. Took it out after work this week and still lifting off @ 65. Trashed the body, new wing, new splitter, one of my 3s batteries and rear winglets. One of the new tires is bald. I have decided to put side aero plates on to see if that will help and replace all the broke sh!t. I could really use some input to keep this thing planted. I considered weight on the front-end but to me that is going backward.
@K-BASH @Moirae @phildogg and any other speed runners please help!
Yea you running stock shocks!? Terrible if so imo

I've got 5 speedcars,not 1 has shocks...I rip parking lots an down most roads..gotta be smooth,,,at 100mph roads gotta be smooth w. Or wo shocks...shocks are the 1st thing to break in crash...extra weight,fuel tubes defeat the whole purpose of have a shock.ran detta at 80mph on 2s weighting 4lb 11oz ready to rock....5lb rc going 80+ can an will get away from ya quik.tbuckles eliminate alot of all that..here's rear on typhon an detta.

20220903_215040.jpg

20220903_214903.jpg

K bash definitely knows more than me. I'm a noob to the speed game 🤣

I just had a blow over on my typhon GT recently and ruined my amazing body. I'm still sad about it 😂 think I need to trim the wing and tape the sides or something
Bro I spend hrs doing pinky/orange delta body,went airborne at 94 with less than 10 runs on it.thinking,mounting,cleaning,masking,preparing,painting 3 colors with multiple layers.took 2 weeks an over 150 then.................

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back