Infraction "HELLRZR" Bandwagon Infraction Mega Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the input. Gonna have to try the turnbuckles. @K-BASH i have seen you talk about this before but the photos really put it in perspective! Thanks again!
Agree! Never even seen that before. Might have to try that on my Terps Typhon after it's repaired. Thanks for the pics @K-BASH

Thank you all for the input. Gonna have to try the turnbuckles. @K-BASH i have seen you talk about this before but the photos really put it in perspective! Thanks again!
On the rear of my detta,I use some plastic solid arrma links I think came off a granite I think🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.I believe these would be the same like you would want for mega also

20220903_225815.jpg

That is super fast. That is the body I want to order from JRC once back in stock. Last one was gone in 5 min! May need to dub the turnbuckle trick the K-BASH Shock eliminator!
I always just have them email me when the part I want is available...think it says(notify me when available) or something like that.otherwise jrc goodies can go very fast

I always just have them email me when the part I want is available...think it says(notify me when available) or something like that.otherwise jrc goodies can go very fast
Yeah they sent me a text while I was on the phone with one of my drivers and it was gone in 5min

Yeah they sent me a text while I was on the phone with one of my drivers and it was gone in 5min
I bet if you emailed Ted at jrc an told him ya need 1 part to finish build,he would take care of ya.....at least he would give you a yes or no answer within a hr............well with it being a holiday weekend he might not reply within a hr...
He has always hit me right back up...Great guy

I have talked about my recent passes on other threads but wanted to update anyone watching this one also.
Last week I hit 73.2 (PB). I think it has more in it because LVC.
20220915_171854.jpg

This week first pass was 60 and hit LVC! Cruised over and checked it out everything was cool and green LED flashing. Turned it off for a minute and hit another pass, 68 that time and again LVC.
Battery is an Amazon special 3s 5200mah 120c but it was fully charged and only the second charge since new!
I could really use some advice and tips on LVC and how to avoid it.

You can turn lvc down to 2.8v.. idk about 2.6v, might be a little too low and lower the lifespan of lipo 😎
Nm you said you had the 100a!! Sorry

Last edited:
Lol..you crack me up! Love your commentary! :ROFLMAO: Great location for speed run. Nice and and wide. Congrats on PB!!

And the sun wasn't glaring off your shiny dome.....🤪😆:ROFLMAO: (yeah, I saw ya baldy!! :ROFLMAO: I ain't got much hair either. It's running away from my face daily! :ROFLMAO: I've got a natural mowhawk going! Lol)

I kid...I kid.....😁✌️

Lol..you crack me up! Love your commentary! :ROFLMAO: Great location for speed run. Nice and and wide. Congrats on PB!!

And the sun wasn't glaring off your shiny dome.....🤪😆:ROFLMAO: (yeah, I saw ya baldy!! :ROFLMAO: I ain't got much hair either. It's running away from my face daily! :ROFLMAO: I've got a natural mowhawk going! Lol)

I kid...I kid.....😁✌️
Thanks buddy! I finally gave up on hair a couple years ago and embraced the tattooed MR. CLEAN look. Shave it once or twice a week and make sure to keep it tan so it doesn't look stupid! If I wasn't so fat I'd look mean🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you running 50T/27T gearing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back