Infraction "HELLRZR" Bandwagon Infraction Mega Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked up to Michael Jackson one time and he busted into a moonwalk, grabbed his code, pointed at my RC car and said

"He's Bad"

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Here's my tire roasting song,makes me wanna go do huge 8s smoky burnouts all FN hostile like🤙🤙 HEEEE-HE

Here's my tire roasting song,makes me wanna go do huge 8s smoky burnouts all FN hostile like🤙🤙 HEEEE-HE

We must be cut from the same cloth! Love Panterra!
First concert I ever saw was Testament and Slayer. I was 12. Saw Cannibal Corpse @14 and Megadeth and Suicidal Tendencies when I was a freshman. Joys of having a brother 7 years older than me.

Last edited:
First concert I ever saw was Testament and Slayer. I was 12. Saw Cannibal Corpse @14 and Megafeth and Suicidal Tendencies when I was a freshman. Joys of having a brother 7 years older than me.
It was born in 1980,I dig all kinds of music,but 90s were good times for me...wife an father in law went an seen Alice Cooper few hrs ago.after watching some boob-tube,I would love to see rammstein,currently touring states..appeartly they put on a hell of a show...going to see 5finger d-punch in couple weeks..hard $hit from the 90s get me going.
Don't have to work till later this afternoon,been up working on vendetta,trying figure out how to fit xlx2 under body😆😅🤣😂
Going for a WOW-FACTOR 3s hit with it.i put biggest motor ever in in plastic chassis car..tp4060cm-3480kv 40×92..try it today with mmx8s.130mph Gering on 3s will probly max mmx8s out quikly..gonna need to throw xlx2 in it for 130/3s I think
First concert I ever saw was Testament and Slayer. I was 12. Saw Cannibal Corpse @14 and Megafeth and Suicidal Tendencies when I was a freshman. Joys of having a brother 7 years older than me.
Your a pot smoking redneck Hoosier too?????😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

Last edited:
30t spur should be in Saturday. May put the 150a/2050kv combo back in to see how it does with the biggest pinion I can fit. I really need to dial this in so I can retire this trashed body!

30t spur should be in Saturday. May put the 150a/2050kv combo back in to see how it does with the biggest pinion I can fit. I really need to dial this in so I can retire this trashed body!
Easy on the bigger setup, hate to see you wreak a healthy drivetrain!! Sounds like a party!! 😁

Easy on the bigger setup, hate to see you wreak a healthy drivetrain!! Sounds like a party!! 😁
Hopefully rowdy like an open bar party! Forgot to mention GRP's and 17mm adapters will be in Saturday also.
Probably try existing setup with new tires first.

1665261887695116805555637898547.jpg

Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnn!
New shoes even make a trashed body look better!
Brown bag special!

View attachment 248807
Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnn!
New shoes even make a trashed body look better!
Brown bag special!
Nice to see that you got the big tires on! I’m curious if it increases your speed, thinking of doing the same on mine. Figuring 3-4 miles increase maybe?

Dang you sure have best the crud out of that body huh? Making me glad right now that I shoo gooed mine like I would any basher. Have fun out there man!

Is that a dub edition mega!!
Why yes, yes it is!
Nice to see that you got the big tires on! I’m curious if it increases your speed, thinking of doing the same on mine. Figuring 3-4 miles increase maybe?

Dang you sure have best the crud out of that body huh? Making me glad right now that I shoo gooed mine like I would any basher. Have fun out there man!
I'm hoping for a little more than that but will report as soon as I test!

That's the good angle! It is essentially garbage now. Just not putting a new one on until the quest for 100 is over.
16652658749377405461864453002889.jpg

1665265937881954573938360154515.jpg

Congrats,I'd say with a longer pull there's more there..I shoot for 3 seconds of wot...you useing radiolink???
Try turning your steering speed down,I run mine at 1% an 100% return, it's a must have for me.id also advise setting up your failsafe to all brakes in case ya loose signal. Has saved my cars many times,
Try turning your steering speed down,I run mine at 1% an 100% return, it's a must have for me.id also advise setting up your failsafe to all brakes in case ya loose signal. Has saved my cars many times,
Failsafe saved this car from complete destruction

Attachments

• 20221010_174010.jpg
    20221010_174010.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20221010_173929.jpg
    20221010_173929.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back