Help binding fly sky fs-gt5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
image.jpg
Does anyone know how to bind this I have always been bad at binding these remotes
image.jpg
image.jpg

Should be like every other one, put bind plug in the reciever, power it on, turn on radio while holding the bind button down, done right.
Thank you that did it don’t bind that often so I forgot

How are you liking this transmitter??? I am looking at one for the Mojave…. I have the spektrum rugged, and traxxas tqi on all my rigs. Had a flysky years ago. Liked it so was thinking about trying it with the new truck.

can't speak about the gt5 I do how ever have the gt3 and absulutly love it
How are you liking this transmitter??? I am looking at one for the Mojave…. I have the spektrum rugged, and traxxas tqi on all my rigs. Had a flysky years ago. Liked it so was thinking about trying it with the new truck.

It works great the range is farther than my vision but on thing don’t turn the wheel thing on the remote to far it’ll pop out of place and to fix it you’d need to un Sauter a lot of wires

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back