Granite Help! Broke my Arrma Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_rhoden

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Well first piece of carnage other than the plastic servo going out. Can’t figure out how to load the video that caused this but any help on the fix to this would be great.

9C046D02-5AE8-4E9D-ADC9-7B271CA2B53D.jpeg

Well first piece of carnage other than the plastic servo going out. Can’t figure out how to load the video that caused this but any help on the fix to this would be great
You can only link to videos hosted on another site. Upload to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc then link to it here using the media tag.

What’s broke? Couldn’t tell in the pic! Anyway, you can get anything from JRC. Great prices!

What’s broke? Couldn’t tell in the pic! Anyway, you can get anything from JRC. Great prices!
The piece that the driveshaft cup sits in broke off at the gear. Sorry for not knowing all the right lingo for RCs. In mechanics term the where the axle splines into the diff broke.

Sorry, I see it now. Bummer! Most hobby shops carry that part. At least Arrma is easy to work on. Good luck to ya.

That's the way it goes sometimes. I ran two 3s lipos today in my BR3S and of course I broke something before I was done. Just came out the garage and we're ready for action tomorrow. Kids have the day off school. :p Got a extra day to play!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back