Help decide new car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbazoo swe

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hi

I want to buy a new car. I don't run tracks and Would like suggestion what car to buy. Currently i own a slash ultimate that i Will sell to get a arrma car. Benen looking at Kraton, senton and typhon. What u guys recommend ?

hi

I want to buy a new car. I don't run tracks and Would like suggestion what car to buy. Currently i own a slash ultimate that i Will sell to get a arrma car. Benen looking at Kraton, senton and typhon. What u guys recommend ?

Coming from the owner of the bottom rung Raider..... I dream of the Senton. That's where I would go!!

I would get a kraton... i absolutley love mine and i bash hard... if you like the sct then senton but kraton is awesome... i don't race i bash hard kraton takes huge jumps super fast 4s or 6s both lots of fun make sure you have good batteries 50c and at last 5000mah... i just got a smc 4s 6500mah 65c and it is awesome i also run 2 3s 5400mah 50c duratrac onyx batteries tons of fun and power... have tire glue on hand and check them before and after every drun if they are coming unglued and they will fix it immediately or you will have blown out tires. Traxxas is junk compared to arrma.

Upgrade em and wrenchin on em..... Almost as fun as drivin em!!!

Heck yeah!
Upgrading is an addiction, like opium.
And wrenching, that's what make you appreciate them!

Why is this an "or" question? o_O
Why isn't this an "and" issue? :confused:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back