HELP!! DX5c Steering issues when binding to DB Pro (SR6100AT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruzty1311

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 3s
Ok so I can bind, acceleration and brake/reverse work, BUT I can only steer to the left. If I reverse the steering I can't only turn to the right (no left). Its a S652 servo out of a 6s arrma rig and its brand new.

Here's the thing. With the stock TX I can turn left and right no problem. Well, almost no problem as for some reason I can set STR endpoints properly but that's another issue lol

Anybody here savvy with the DX5C that could point me in the right direction? Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Ok so I can bind, acceleration and brake/reverse work, BUT I can only steer to the left. If I reverse the steering I can only turn to the right (no left). Its a S652 servo out of a 6s arrma rig and its brand new.

Here's the thing. With the stock TX I can turn left and right no problem. Well, almost no problem as for some reason I can set STR endpoints properly but that's another issue lol

Anybody here savvy with the DX5C that could point me in the right direction? Thanks guys!

I had the same issue putting the DX5C to my DB Pro. Well, I had two issues...one the updated firmware had my forward/reverse wrong so I had to go down two versions for it to be right...reversing it still did not help the power was still max in reverse. I did report to Horizon Hobby the FW issue...

I had a newer steering servo in already...but I did have the endpoints set with the old radio. I paired mine back to the old radio that came with the DB Pro and did the bind/calibration with all dials zero out, and radio reset on the TX to clear it to default. After that, I could bind to the DX5C and complete it. I did have the reverse the R/L and rebind but to your point how I got the calibration to complete on the DX5C.

I had the same issue putting the DX5C to my DB Pro. Well, I had two issues...one the updated firmware had my forward/reverse wrong so I had to go down two versions for it to be right...reversing it still did not help the power was still max in reverse. I did report to Horizon Hobby the FW issue...

I had a newer steering servo in already...but I did have the endpoints set with the old radio. I paired mine back to the old radio that came with the DB Pro and did the bind/calibration with all dials zero out, and radio reset on the TX to clear it to default. After that, I could bind to the DX5C and complete it. I did have the reverse the R/L and rebind but to your point how I got the calibration to complete on the DX5C.
Interesting. How exactly did you do the radio reset to clear it to default? Im sorry im a newb when it comes to this DBs system lol!

For now I threw in a spare SR315 that I had from a warranty claim and its working great on my dx5c. I'll try again at some point because it would be a shame to have to sell it but I really don't need avc so it wont bother me too much haha

Interesting. How exactly did you do the radio reset to clear it to default? Im sorry im a newb when it comes to this DBs system lol!

For now I threw in a spare SR315 that I had from a warranty claim and its working great on my dx5c. I'll try again at some point because it would be a shame to have to sell it but I really don't need avc so it wont bother me too much haha

Not sure what rig radio...but for the DX3 radio reset below..

In the SLT3 the manual says this...I have done this many times but cannot find a video:

SLT3 FACTORY RESET
There is a hidden mode if you want to reset the servo travel and calibration in the transmitter.

1. Hold full left and full brake while powering the transmitter ON to put the transmitter into programming mode. The LED will flash 4 times then turns OFF to indicate factory reset.

2. Release the wheel and throttle trigger back to neutral and the LED will illuminate to indicate factory reset is complete. 3. Power the transmitter OFF.

Last edited:
Ok so I can bind, acceleration and brake/reverse work, BUT I can only steer to the left. If I reverse the steering I can't only turn to the right (no left). Its a S652 servo out of a 6s arrma rig and its brand new.

Here is the reset for DX2E

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back