Typhon Help identifying part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaymondNoodles

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Can anyone tell me what these round things are? Tie rod included for scale/size comparison. I’m swapping the chassis on my Typhon 3s, parts everywhere and I have no idea where these came from. They look like fake plastic bearings and are the same size as some of the bearings. I bought a set of fast eddy bearings and dumped the bag out but at the time I didn’t see these fall out. Thanks.

7E894C65-DC5B-4D29-ACA4-2A8AFE209E83.jpeg

Are they out of the steering bellcrank?

I would put them in random places till they fit. Or just search up the exploded view for your vehicle and figure it out:)(y)
I’m going to play around with them and see where they fit. The exploded view doesn’t show them.

From looking at the larger exploded views available on the ARRMA web site, they look to be the bushings for the steering bellcrank assembly. Later versions (V3) use ball bearings.
You’re good!!! Exactly right. Thank you. I talked to an ARRMA tech support guy who said the same. I suggested that they add that info in the description of the part online. He thought that was a good idea and said he would submit the feedback. Seems like they have good people working for ARRMA. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back