Senton Help identifying parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashRc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
So I took a pretty decent crash the other day and broke an Suspension arm. Fixed that and after my wheel stance up front looked off. I dug deeper and found this was broken. I'm not sure what parts these are so any help is appreciated. I looked at a steering block and wasn't sure if that is it or if it is a C Hub. Again any help is appreciated. Thank you

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

So I took a pretty decent crash the other day and broke an Suspension arm. Fixed that and after my wheel stance up front looked off. I dug deeper and found this was broken. I'm not sure what parts these are so any help is appreciated. I looked at a steering block and wasn't sure if that is it or if it is a C Hub. Again any help is appreciated. Thank you

View attachment 143211

View attachment 143212

View attachment 143213
https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-senton-3s-blx-ar102668

The broken part is the steering block. You can buy that part separately, or you get the front steering blocks, C hubs, and rear hubs for $13.47 at Jenny's RC. Another option is the Hot Racing aluminum steering blocks, which will be a lot stronger (I have them in my Typhon 3S). They aren't cheap ($35), but they will last longer.

With an aluminum steering block what would be the next to break or the next weakest link?

Awesome, I appreciate everyone's help! I got the steering block fixed and put it all back together. Looking into adding aluminum upgrades but worried that it will stress out the other plastic too much... For now probably going with the a backup set from JennysRC. Thank you all again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back