Help me choose an esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I'm looking to get an esc for my 2wd Stampede so I can put the BLX100 back into the 3s Arrma DB. I'm going to stick with the old Castle 1410 1Y 3800kv sensorless motor.

I don't know if I should go with the Hobbywing Quicrun WP-10BL60 or save a couple of bucks and get the Hobbywing Quicrun WP-10BL50 esc. Literally the only difference between the 2 escs is the 10BL60 is 60a/390a and the 10BL50 is 50/300a. I do only plan on running 2s in it.

Last edited:
Why not a caslte mamba x and used as sensored? I LOVE the smooth predictable low end acceleration of the mamba x and 2400kv in my Granite. Only use 3s still...and it is pretty quick.

Why not a caslte mamba x and used as sensored? I LOVE the smooth predictable low end acceleration of the mamba x and 2400kv in my Granite. Only use 3s still...and it is pretty quick.
Probably a bit overkill for a 2wd Stampede that I only really plan on running on 2s. And I should have mentioned I have the old non sensored 1410 Castle motor not the new sensored one. I updated my original post.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back