Help Me Decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you bash hard?
Compared to some of the guys no. I have a couple of ramps, a few spots with some big dirt mounds and a few parks. The outcast breaks because of bad landings. It’s my fault but it does break more than my typhon or Kraton. I still love it though, it’s just so silly. When I drive it after the Kraton it’s all over the place...

For me, I have 3 types of vehiclesI enjoy
1 an all terrain vehicle ( my Xmaxx)
2 monster truck off road speed vehicle ( my Kraton with back flip tires)
3 stunt vehicle ( My Outcast) Funnest vehicle I have.

I recommend adding the Notorious to your fleet for a different driving experience. It gets the most play time out of my 7 vehicles. ITS A BLAST!!!
Let us know what you decide. We all have limited funds and can’t get everything we desire so ther are some hard choices to make for us RC addicts. LOL
Definitely. I'm at the point now of just getting both...???. Just a matter of deciding which one comes first. And I think my decision was just helped by the fact that the black Notorious is now out of stock on Tower Hobbies ???. And I was definitely going the Easy Pay route since I have some other purchases I wanted to make. So there's that....???

Compared to some of the guys no. I have a couple of ramps, a few spots with some big dirt mounds and a few parks. The outcast breaks because of bad landings. It’s my fault but it does break more than my typhon or Kraton. I still love it though, it’s just so silly. When I drive it after the Kraton it’s all over the place...
Got ya. Throwing the Kraton into the equation, is it 'better'?

Well....I pulled the trigger....And I went with the Muckraker. The main deciding factors being the black Notorious is currently out of stock on Tower Hobbies and the ridiculously low price of the Muckraker with coupon. An ancillary reason being I wanted to try out a different brand. So there it is folks. Thanks for the help and suggestions. The Notorious is most likely next...

Sounds good, let us know what you think. $220 for a 3 dif 1/8 scale truggy is a good deal. Also, if you want to change those arms to the stiffer Kraton ones it’s a pretty easy mod. Hardest part is spacing back the suspension mount. I did mine with a mount I made out of aluminum but could be done with a 3/8” (might be 1/4) rectangular block and longer suspension pins and hardware.

Sounds good, let us know what you think. $220 for a 3 dif 1/8 scale truggy is a good deal. Also, if you want to change those arms to the stiffer Kraton ones it’s a pretty easy mod. Hardest part is spacing back the suspension mount. I did mine with a mount I made out of aluminum but could be done with a 3/8” (might be 1/4) rectangular block and longer suspension pins and hardware.
Will do! I checked out your post on the Muckraker which was very informative and I like your upgrades you made for it. Might be hitting you up for advice soon...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back