Help Me Decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my humble opion : the muckracker is a cheap flexy lowgrade toy rc ! i would not recommend it ! arrma and hobao are well know brand with a better access to part, aftermarket parts for arrmas, forums... these are quite different machines : what are you actually searching for ? a fast and stable truggy ? a flid and stunt machine ? don't you already have RCs with the same kind of geometry ?
Nothing in particular that I was going for, just wanted something new.

Nothing in particular that I was going for, just wanted something new.
great ! driving a different geometry is always fun ! fast low and stable like a truggy, short and flippy like a stunt truck ( oucast/notorious ) . as you already have arrmas, why not try another arrma ? i don't know the hobao truggy although i liked the hobao hyper mt very much

my humble opion : the muckracker is a cheap flexy lowgrade toy
This muckraker is a freakin laser beam.

I saw that! That makes it a lot more tempting!
Edit: I have one sitting in my cart on Tower. Sigh...lol. Also, what coupon was available that dropped the price down to $220?
011P2

great ! driving a different geometry is always fun ! fast low and stable like a truggy, short and flippy like a stunt truck ( oucast/notorious ) . as you already have arrmas, why not try another arrma ? i don't know the hobao truggy although i liked the hobao hyper mt very much
My thought were, hang with Arrma for parts compatibility and with already a great buggy on hand...maybe a short wheelbase stunt truck would be a new experience. Also, we have a great forum here with helpful and experienced members that is focused on Arrma as a standard. Many here also have other makes and models and the classified section is pretty active. Whatever OP plans to buy, we're all interested and curious and speaking for myself, I love to see great models no matter where they come from.

Im glad @Verner Sline is here and commenting because custom builds are definitely one I'm motivated to learn about. I don't have these skills and tools yet but as I grow into the hobby more, I want to know and try.

The Notorious is definitely near the top of the heap....???

Do it, friend!! You'll love it! (y)???
Thanks man! So I've definitely narrowed itdown to the Notorious and the Muckraker. The Notorious because it's different and the Muckraker because of the price. Not that the price will deter me from the Notorious....

Thanks man! So I've definitely narrowed itdown to the Notorious and the Muckraker. The Notorious because it's different and the Muckraker because of the price. Not that the price will deter me from the Notorious....
Between those 2 Notorious all day. Sure you could buy 2 Muckrackers for the same price but the quality is just not the same.

I love my Outcast but it is a handful and I break it more than everything else I have. If money is not an object than that is a nice choice.

Muckraker can use 2 2s or 1 4s. Has good shocks, chassis and towers which are all aluminum. Even the shock caps. The flex in the top front arms are what brings it down. I’ve addressed it with a mod iin my thread in “ other rcs). Other than that it is solid. You can gear it up a bit more as well as it’s motor is 1600kv and runs pretty cool.

I love my Outcast but it is a handful and I break it more than everything else I have. If money is not an object than that is a nice choice.

Muckraker can use 2 2s or 1 4s. Has good shocks, chassis and towers which are all aluminum. Even the shock caps. The flex in the top front arms are what brings it down. I’ve addressed it with a mod iin my thread in “ other rcs). Other than that it is solid. You can gear it up a bit more as well as it’s motor is 1600kv and runs pretty cool.
Do you bash hard? I'm generally not too tough on my vehicles. Minor jumps here and there but mostly running in an open grass or dirt field. My Typhon is now solely dedicated to on-road speed runs.

For me, I have 3 types of vehiclesI enjoy
1 an all terrain vehicle ( my Xmaxx)
2 monster truck off road speed vehicle ( my Kraton with back flip tires)
3 stunt vehicle ( My Outcast) Funnest vehicle I have.

I recommend adding the Notorious to your fleet for a different driving experience. It gets the most play time out of my 7 vehicles. ITS A BLAST!!!
Let us know what you decide. We all have limited funds and can’t get everything we desire so ther are some hard choices to make for us RC addicts. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back