Granite Help me finish my Xtreme Granite 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have either bought a new body or you're not doing it right. I believe mine is currently more dry wall patch and shoe goo than lexan.

New body, lol. This is the old one:

715869F5-143E-485C-B7D0-E92F1F4BE7CC.jpeg

You know Clod wheels would cement this in the "Xtreme" category.

JConcepts Tribute wheels... do it.

You know Clod wheels would cement this in the "Xtreme" category.

JConcepts Tribute wheels... do it.

OMG, Patrick! That is so kind and generous of you! I will pm you my address right away!

So this brings me to the last area I want to address: shocks. I haven't really had an issue with the stock shocks but as I push the limits further and further I feel like I need a good set of aluminum shocks to absorb the punishment I am starting to dish out (skate park jumps 25+ feet high). I want something I can just order and screw into place. I don't want to make spacers said:
These come in different lengths, I have not tried them, yet, so no recommendation unfortunately.

Amazon

So I added the steering turnbuckles and the center driveshaft support. The body was near to snot so I bought a new one for shelf duty.

Where did you get the turnbuckles? Do they help with the wandering and messing with the transmitter trim pot?

Where did you get the turnbuckles? Do they help with the wandering and messing with the transmitter trim pot?

Those are the stock turnbuckles from the BLX version of the Granite. They will help initially but as the pivot balls wear it will her sloppy again.

Well I still haven’t sorted the shocks but the stock ones seem to be doing the job. I service them every 8 packs or so. They are always down a bit on shock oil but it doesn’t surprise me since I jump it constantly. I have a shock rebuild kit in my parts bin as well.

So I added the steering turnbuckles and the center driveshaft support. The body was near to snot so I bought a new one for shelf duty. Here she is after a complete tear down and cleaning:

View attachment 22017View attachment 22018View attachment 22019View attachment 22020View attachment 22021View attachment 22022
Where did you get center Driveline support

I am keeping up the mods you all are doing because I am getting my GF daughter one of her own ...she is killing my kraton lol

Have you found any upgrade or metal shafts that can be modded to fit granite 4x4

Those are the stock turnbuckles from the BLX version of the Granite. They will help initially but as the pivot balls wear it will her sloppy again.
So I probably should get a set of metal ones then?

Have you found any upgrade or metal shafts that can be modded to fit granite 4x4

Which shafts are you referring to? The one that go from the diffs to the wheel? Or the center one?

Which shafts are you referring to? The one that go from the diffs to the wheel? Or the center one?
Either and or both I don't have the rc at the moment but I have seen upgrades for other models that look like they could be modded

Either and or both I don't have the rc at the moment but I have seen upgrades for other models that look like they could be modded

The center driveshaft does not need to be upgraded at all. There’s no reason even though it is plastic. The driveshaft that go from the differentials to the wheels are definitely week. Arrma Has an upgraded part but it isn’t available yet. I’ve had it on back order for over a month now.

I don’t. I saw it on Facebook and all he did was list the parts he used. It’s a lot of dremmel work. When I get some time I will show you how I did it.

bicketybam, What size are those LED light holes in the t-bone front bumper on that Granite? I'm wanting to order a tbone but I need to know the light size, are they 3mm or 5?

bicketybam, What size are those LED light holes in the t-bone front bumper on that Granite? I'm wanting to order a tbone but I need to know the light size, are they 3mm or 5?

No idea. I parted out that truck.

you and me both! my rear is chewed to bits from flipping from wheelies. How do you keep it from wheeliing, I have the same bumpers and the Tbone wheelie bar is all show no go...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back