Help me on esc/motor for Noto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Dylan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Hi all, new/used Noto user here. I've been really enjoying my new/used Noto on the 4s battery it came with. However, I wouldn't mind just a tiny bit more power. Currently I have punch up to 9 on the 4s. I wanted to go with a Max8/2250kv sensored combo and potentially stick with 4s for really smooth power delivery. I already own the HW wifi tuning cable.

My question is will I get a little more power buy getting the max8/2250 G2 combo and sticking with 4s? Or should I just stick with stock unsensored and move up to 6s and turn down the punch? I really like the car as it sits on 4s and don't need to do standing backflips or speed runs. I also don't mind paying extra for quality parts in the HW combo if they will drive better.

Thanks

Are you running with the high speed pinion? If not then start there, otherwise I’d say go 6s and see what it does for ya first before buying a new combo

Are you running with the high speed pinion? If not then start there, otherwise I’d say go 6s and see what it does for ya first before buying a new combo
Currently running a 16t pinion. I'm guessing 20t is high-speed? I'm guessing that's not good for bashing?

Hi all, new/used Noto user here. I've been really enjoying my new/used Noto on the 4s battery it came with. However, I wouldn't mind just a tiny bit more power. Currently I have punch up to 9 on the 4s. I wanted to go with a Max8/2250kv sensored combo and potentially stick with 4s for really smooth power delivery. I already own the HW wifi tuning cable.

My question is will I get a little more power buy getting the max8/2250 G2 combo and sticking with 4s? Or should I just stick with stock unsensored and move up to 6s and turn down the punch? I really like the car as it sits on 4s and don't need to do standing backflips or speed runs. I also don't mind paying extra for quality parts in the HW combo if they will drive better.

Thanks
I'd go with a Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion. 50 plus mph off road I did have to put fans on the motor to keep things cool. Buy that combo is a beast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back