Granite Help needed with rear drive shaft slipping off diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I've recently bought a Granite 4x4, but the rear drive shaft keeps on slipping off the differential. It looks like there may be a screw missing to hold it on, but I can't see how I could get into the universal joint on the drive shaft to put a screw in. I had a look at the expanded view PDF of the car, but I couldn't see a screw. If anyone could help or explain what is going on I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

To get to the screw that hold the outer part of the drive shaft to the diff, you have to go straight down the center of the tube, and through the metal joint. Check out JerryRigged's video on the he input shaft mod and you will see how it works.

Thanks for the feedback. It turns out that my confusion was due to the fact that there was no screw in the exploded view or on the truck. Last night I had to break apart the universal joint to be able to get a screw into place. All good now. Also installed 3300KV brushless motor and 17T pinion on 2s. Power and dieds feels spot on for me now. Good to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back