Help Outcast 8s Blinking Red light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spider978

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought my Outcast about 4-5 months ago, and I hadn't ran it until about 2 weeks ago. Truck was amazing, only updates I made to it was just installing new wheels. Last night I wanted to take it for a run and the ESC started a fast blinking red light. I've tried to reset the esc by powering on and holding the set button, but nothing happens. The steering is working the throttle is NOT. Does anyone have any experience with this issue...if so, please share.

20210509_155425.jpg

I'm having the same issue at the moment. It worked the other day. I just just rebuilt the center diff and button everything back up and now I'm getting the blinking red light.

I'm having the same issue at the moment. It worked the other day. I just just rebuilt the center diff and button everything back up and now I'm getting the blinking red light.
Make sure if you are using the stock transmitter that the throttle trim knob is centered.... the blinking red light happened to me the other day and it took me a couple of minutes to remember what to do.

I've got the throttle trim centered, too. I'm not getting any steering, FWD, or reverse motion. Still nothing. I don't know what I did with the book either. How do I start from scratch to get the transmitter to bind with the receiver?

Back