Kraton Help please, new servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just installed a new servo, but it’s not giving any movement, I used the old arms also was catching, when I lift the car I get movement, server moving all over the place any ideas plz, I made a video: wow this is stressful, I can’t upload the video.

Attachments

• 4C039869-078B-47F1-8F8B-7F7827D676A8.png
    4C039869-078B-47F1-8F8B-7F7827D676A8.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 59
Your servo mount is absorbing a lot of the movement. Have you considered upgrading that as well?

Actually it looks broken toward the end of the video. Either that or not completely installed. I'd also double check to make sure you installed the servo in the proper position. I'd have to look at mine to see if yours is backwards or not.

Your servo mount is absorbing a lot of the movement. Have you considered upgrading that as well?
Yeah, but I thought the stock one would be ok. It still should be moving the wheels on the ground shouldn’t it, I don’t get it

Yeah, but I thought the stock one would be ok. It still should be moving the wheels on the ground shouldn’t it, I don’t get it
Not with that much flex in your mount. The power is moving through the path of least resistance.
Not with that much flex in your mount. The power is moving through the path of least resistance.
Is the servo mount installed all the way or broken? Looks like a lot of movement.

Is the servo mount installed all the way or broken? Looks like a lot of movement.
With the wheels off the ground there is no more resistance.

Also, you have the servo installed 180 degrees off. The gear should be on toward the inside of the truck.

Attachments

• 20191025_084645.jpg
    20191025_084645.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 35
Still the same little more movement, I’m lost
I think your servo saver went weak. I'm not too familiar with the V4 servo saver so I'm not sure if you can tighten it up.
But there is definitely something loose in your steering.

i Think it has gone weak, didn’t have the same problem before tho, wow I am stressed ??

Elevate the front of the car. Tires are in carpet. I think you are good to go. Servo saver is working, I’d agree it could be weak but that’ll save you from breaking steering components.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back