Kraton Help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#CKassinger

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello all this is my first post and hate that it is over a breakage lol.. I've only had my kraton 4s for like a month and I've only driven it like four or five times because I had other parts break that I had to wait on being shipped but that being said I understand some breaks are from user error but this happened yesterday the only thing i can think of is the bearings locked up in the slipper which caused everything to build up heat and melt the stuff that it did.. I need to know what all parts I need to fix it...

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1528638481.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1528638481.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 72
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-682412455.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-682412455.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 54
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--597531126.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--597531126.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200204_214644283.jpg
    IMG_20200204_214644283.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 48
:)
Welcome to AF.
Time to break out your blowup Diagram, manual and parts list. Wow. I don't own one of these. But others here have more experience with this carnage. Sh@T happens.:cry: Have you considered calling Horizon Hobby for support?

From experience, I find it best to call them direct and leave your phone number for a callback after the prompt. They always CB. Just make sure you have part numbers in hand. That helps them a lot and shows you know your rig well enough.
Others may chime in here.
Good luck.

Call horizon. They will replace all broken parts. Just tell them the problem stemmed from the sh!itty bearings they put in these vehicles. If they would put good bearings in would save them a lot of warranty claims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back