Talion Help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOODBATH

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I finally after waiting almost 2 weeks to receive my Talion 6s took it out for a run in the grass and after 5 min the wheel fell off and rolled right past the car. Where can I get one 17mm black wheel nut overnight? I want to run this thing and don't want to wait. I don't mind paying I'm in Wilmington NC.

I finally after waiting almost 2 weeks to receive my Talion 6s took it out for a run in the grass and after 5 min the wheel fell off and rolled right past the car. Where can I get one 17mm black wheel nut overnight? I want to run this thing and don't want to wait. I don't mind paying I'm in Wilmington NC.
I've got over 10 of those laying around and would ship it to you instantly, but i live in the Netherlands.

Any LHS should stock 17mm wheel nuts. Brand doesn’t matter.

LHS is your only hope for short term.
Check and tighten everything, surprised nothing else came off.
Use blue loctite on your wheel nuts or this won't be the last loss of a tire/nut.
I had mixed luck by not using the blue stuff.

Amain Hobbies and Amazon have them in stock. 4 for about $10. Plus overnight shipping. Might be too late for Today shipping. So Tuesday would be day to tighten all your nuts and screws down.

Amazon? No overnight in my neck of woods for this stuff. 1 week minimum on Prime, they removed all the quick delivery options for non-essentials.
Amain, about the same time or you pay dearly for a bunch o'nuts, would still be 2-3 days. They ship in 24h, rest is payable.

Amazon? No overnight in my neck of woods for this stuff. 1 week minimum on Prime, they removed all the quick delivery options for non-essentials.
Amain, about the same time or you pay dearly for a bunch o'nuts, would still be 2-3 days. They ship in 24h, rest is payable.
Only other option I can think of if JennysRC gets them in stock next day or 2. They ship overnight.... At least to me they did. Watch their site every day for stock. Tower Hobbies has 2 day shipping for $15 or one day shipping for $25ish.

Last edited:
I just emailed JennysRC 10:30pm Monday. They will have some 6s parts available Tuesday afternoon. It will probably be the whole hub assembly. 4 sets $10-$12 plus shipping. They will have the website restocked around 3pm. They will sell out quickly.

I just emailed JennysRC 10:30pm Monday. They will have some 6s parts available Tuesday afternoon. It will probably be the whole hub assembly. 4 sets $10-$12 plus shipping. They will have the website restocked around 3pm. They will sell out quickly.
Hope @Lovestricken didnt see this post. ??

If you haven't found anything yet, start emailing every Arrma owner that is posting on Facebook Marketplace around where you live. See if they have spares that you can drive to pickup.

I ended up getting a set of 4 from Amain hobbies for 8.99 and 11.99 shipping to get here Tuesday and have yet to see them. Garbage! I ended up heating up my carrier and screwing a wire nut onto it and the heat melted the thread pattern into the wire nut. Works like a charm for the time being. I've hit 50 and it still hasn't tried to work loose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back