Typhon help -Problem with the direction servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eickot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hello,

Sorry to not come offen to the forum, I'm a little busy, but yesterday I went to play with my car, and after a little bit, I realized I've got a problem with the direction servo, for some reason in one direction the servo has force and move the wheels fine, but in the other direction, don't move anything. I can move with the car stopped without any problem. What can it be? is the servo that is died? If I should replace it, which servo did you recommend to buy?

One other question, the original conector of the battery, from the side of the car, it fells good, but for the side of the battery (which is not an horizon hobby connector) it's a little poop. What do you recommend to do?

Thanks a lot
Eickot.

Hello,

Sorry to not come offen to the forum, I'm a little busy, but yesterday I went to play with my car, and after a little bit, I realized I've got a problem with the direction servo, for some reason in one direction the servo has force and move the wheels fine, but in the other direction, don't move anything. I can move with the car stopped without any problem. What can it be? is the servo that is died? If I should replace it, which servo did you recommend to buy?

One other question, the original conector of the battery, from the side of the car, it fells good, but for the side of the battery (which is not an horizon hobby connector) it's a little poop. What do you recommend to do?

Thanks a lot
Eickot.
[/QUOTE
Look maybe rock is wedge between driveshaft?
Hello,

Thanks a lot
Eickot.
Disconnect servo arm not horn and move arm by hand.
Did you calibrate remote and esc?
Maybe look for rock wedged in between
Ive had that issue it was a rock

I would first look for anything that may block the travel wedged in the servo mechanism like @Kingleo619 said and if you do not find anything then take the sevo out and try to operate outside of the model. If it fully deflects one way or the other re-center the servo horn and reinstall, then test it. If none of this works it may be time for a new servo. Remember to set your end points (or dual rate) for your steering so you're not over taxing the servo when at full extension.

This is what I use:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GJ6ZCVY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Second what @NewSensei said. One other issue - may be c hubs disconnected from carrier. Take off your wheel and look at the screws underneath and above the wheel mountings, holding the c hub in place. I have had one wriggle loose meaning you lose steering in one direction.

Ok Thanks,

But, I think is not related to something blocking it, I check it, When I've got a moment, I will try to take a look with the servo outside of the car. If I move the wheels, I can move complete both sides, without any force. But the servo only moves (And I only hear the servo when It move in one direction)

Example:

If I move the wheels when stopped to the left, and I start the servo move it to the center.
If I move the Controller to turn right, the servo moves it to the right direction, but when I return the controller to the center position, the servo don't do nothing. I don't hear it too... (Only when move to the right)

I also tried to contact the shop, as I bought it less than 6 month ago...

Thanks,
Jaume.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back