help reading logs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advise. I'll keep those batteries for my Losi and start doing some research on capable batteries.
Anything else you see with the logs/my setup that could use some help?
No everything looks related to the batteries.👍
Keep us posted on the before and after logs lol.

No everything looks related to the batteries.👍
Keep us posted on the before and after logs lol.
I will def keep you guys posted.
I have a pair of 3s Zeee's....would it make for a good test compaired to the Spektrum batteries? They are 5200mah 80c 3s batteries.

Might want to log the current as well. Does something feel off with the car or are you just making sure?

Might want to log the current as well. Does something feel off with the car or are you just making sure?
Thanks I'll do that.
I did notice once during the 2 runs that I did a short 'stall' on a full pull launch...it was for a split second but didnt pay much attention to it until getting the feedback about my logs.

Initially I was just making sure. (which turns out to be a good call)

Thanks I'll do that.
I did notice once during the 2 runs that I did a short 'stall' on a full pull launch...it was for a split second but didnt pay much attention to it until getting the feedback about my logs.

Initially I was just making sure. (which turns out to be a good call)
What's your Start Power and Punch Control set to? Could also be that the batteries sag too much.

Both are set to default which off or 100%
Ok. Could be batteries but hard to say. You could try doing some standing backflips in succession to get some more data to look at. Comparing batteries too.

Ok. Could be batteries but hard to say. You could try doing some standing backflips in succession to get some more data to look at. Comparing batteries too.
So in your opinion would using 6s show if it could be the batteries or do the comparison need to be with another 8s setup?
Standing backflips....so Russian roulette with my diff's? :ROFLMAO:
Serious Leslie Nielsen GIF by filmeditor
Kidding!

I will def keep you guys posted.
I have a pair of 3s Zeee's....would it make for a good test compaired to the Spektrum batteries? They are 5200mah 80c 3s batteries.

I would be interested. I have the same packs and while I subjectively find them decent, there's frustratingly little proper comparison data available across the board for R/C LiPo batteries.

I would be interested. I have the same packs and while I subjectively find them decent, there's frustratingly little proper comparison data available across the board for R/C LiPo batteries.
I'll try the Zeee's and see what the logging looks like.

Didn't read throu all post,just giving some addvice..imo ripple I'd high for just bashing.i speedrun with mmx8s an watch logs closely. Shorten pack to esc wiring an ripple will drop drastically. Ripple is hard on esc long term.i don't run cap an never see over 1v on HARD PULLS.

16409785839962370042444903521820.jpg

Didn't read throu all post,just giving some addvice..imo ripple I'd high for just bashing.i speedrun with mmx8s an watch logs closely. Shorten pack to esc wiring an ripple will drop drastically. Ripple is hard on esc long term.i don't run cap an never see over 1v on HARD PULLS.

View attachment 189564
Shortening the cable is something easy and free to do so thats definitely on the to do list. Thanks for that!

So in your opinion would using 6s show if it could be the batteries or do the comparison need to be with another 8s setup?
Standing backflips....so Russian roulette with my diff's? :ROFLMAO:
Serious Leslie Nielsen GIF by filmeditor
Kidding!
I would just try to replicate what you did when you had the "stall". Same setup and everything. Shirley I am serious.

Ok this is a quick 3s reading. Voltage drops drastically.
I hate asking again but, anyone got a new take on this problem?
MMX8S 1717/1650kv 3S batt.View attachment 247776
What's your gearing and what kind of battery are you using? Also, could you zoom in on one single pull instead of the whole thing? That would help. :)

Edit: Wait...only pulling 75A? Yeah, that's a drastic voltage collapse. Something is definitely way off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back