Help recommending single channel charger for 6s Lipo battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EscapePod

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello,
I just purchased an Arrma Kraton V4 6S and I'm looking for a single channel battery charger solely using a household wall outlet. I purchased an HRB 6s 6000mah 50c battery. I have researched but I haven't found any charger that seems to fit what I want. I'm assuming a single channel 200w charger will suffice for the battery I bought. I also wanted the charger to come with its own power supply and balancing board. Am I right that I will need to purchase a battery adapter to charge due to the fact that the V4 has an EC5 battery connector? Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I know you said single charger, but what if you want to charge two someday. I bought this one as a newbie to LIPO charging and it is great, simple to use, quiet. You can order it with a choice of a few types of connectors, and they also sell adapters for pretty cheap.
https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=541
That looks great. Didn’t see that one in my searching. I appreciate it. Thanks!

@EscapePod there are a lot of good battery suggestions in our Recommend me a battery charger thread.
Thank you!

I can also recommend the 6S 5400mah battery from SMC, it seems of good quality so far and packs a punch. I get real long run times on my Kraton 6S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back