Outcast Help settle an eBay argument

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodster

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-20210327-104852.png

Is this a arm broken?
Help settle an eBay argument, more info to follow soon.
Thanks Dan.

Oh man, hate when that happens.. but luckily they are $12 parts.. outcast 4s is a blast.. enjoy it...đź‘Ť.. what did you pay for the rig?

Bought it from eBay, I didn't study the photos as I believed the guys description that it was "as new except from a scratched body shell".

When I opened the package all 4 shocks have leaked and both front a arms are broken.
When I emailed the guy to say I wasn't happy, he said I'm being dishonest and that I must of crashed it and caused the damage.

Now after quite a hilarious email exchange, this guy is adamant that is wasn't broken even though the proof is on 4 out of the 7 photos he advertised it with.

I got a partial refund out of the guy and the new rpm arms arrived this morning. So will be up and running soon.

Bought it from eBay, I didn't study the photos as I believed the guys description that it was "as new except from a scratched body shell".

When I opened the package all 4 shocks have leaked and both front a arms are broken.
When I emailed the guy to say I wasn't happy, he said I'm being dishonest and that I must of crashed it and caused the damage.

Now after quite a hilarious email exchange, this guy is adamant that is wasn't broken even though the proof is on 4 out of the 7 photos he advertised it with.

I got a partial refund out of the guy and the new rpm arms arrived this morning. So will be up and running soon.
Sounds like that guy is a piece of :poop: and you should light him up on a review!

The shocks always leak even on the good ones bc it is plastic proline makes metal ones (the a arm is broken...110%broken will break next jump it does)

Screenshot_20210327-115405.png

After this exchange, I realized this guy is either still lying or more likely just plain dumb and honestly doesn't know that is a broken a arm.

I took the refund and haven't had a contact from him since.

Needed to make sure I wasn't going mad and that's why I've started this thread.
Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
You had a solid case if you look at the pictures it was clearly broken before you got it
Also tip for anybody wanting to buy a rc car (or really anything on ebay) take screenshots of the description and save all the photos from the seller so if there is a problem you will have proof

That's good advice and I've bought lots of eBay before. Got a bit carried away and didn't study the photos but bought it knowing full well the description had me covered for any problems.

I fully expect to replace a arms and shocks soon as it's my first proper RC car and they are known problems even to a noob like me, but not out of the box considering the description "as new".

Just couldn't believe this guy, how can he honestly not know that A arm is broken. He has a senton 3s for sale on eBay with loads more pictures and says pick up only. Think he's not happy to post anymore after his experience with me!

Haven't decided about eBay feedback yet, thinking it's best to avoid any contact with him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back