HELP! SKYRC Speed - GNSS Performance Analyzer Not Working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just uninstalled the first SkyRC Gnss standalone app and installed the current one ( SkyRC RC Gears) that also controls SkyRC's Corner weight scale, CG Angle meter and the BT Camber gauge. Location Service's must be Permitted in addition to BT on the Sammy phone's.
It now works.:giggle: Now I want the the other BT accessories.
Great SkyRC Marketting App. (y)
I already have the wired SkyRC Corner weight scales. I find it indispensible for Speed runners, Drag and Track rigs.
Probably overkill for most Bashers however.

Last edited:
I just uninstalled the first SkyRC Gnss standalone app and installed the current one ( SkyRC RC Gears) that also controls SkyRC's Corner weight scale, CG Angle meter and the BT Camber gauge.
It now works.:giggle: Now I want the the other BT accessories.
Great Sky Marketting App. (y)
I already have the wired SkyRC Corner weight scales. I find it indispensible for Speed runners, Drag and Track rigs.
Probably overkill for most Bashers however.
I have seen at least 3 threads saying the RC Gears app is full of bugs. ( Crashes, some times wont read etc)
Many went back to the original app and now works fine.

TYVM for that info. For the heads up.
I also saw the RC Gears reviews... that it was buggy. It only got a 1.9 Review.:rolleyes:
I don't even see the original app anymore in Googles "Play Store".:unsure: Just RC Gears shows up.
:cool:

TYVM for that info. For the heads up.
I also saw the RC Gears reviews... that it was buggy. It only got a 1.9 Review.:rolleyes:
I don't even see the original app anymore in Googles "Play Store".:unsure: Just RC Gears shows up.
:cool:
Confirmed, I just checked the app store and they pulled down the old app.
Hopefully they fixed those bugs on that new one!

Ever notice the price varies so much with the GSM020???
Seen them for $65. and as high as $99. I know I paid $80. a year ago.
Even the other non app GPS version (x15) pricing is all over the place. Sometimes more $$ than this GSM 020.
Powerhobby and SkyRC versions are the same.....identical??? Who is the real OE for them??? if not a third party... probably SkyRC makes them??

^^^ My guess also.
Most Power Hobby products tend to be rebranded. What I noticed.
And Sky RC looks like they design what they sell. Radio's and all electrics are their own it appears.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back