Help solve an argument. Outcast bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super idea i been using the Dusty Covers if I want to get down and dirty :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Can't get dirtier than a lady with torn hosiery ???. My ladies are Notalia, Typhonie and Styphonia, all very dirty girls?

This the best I can do to help add more fuel to the unsolvable mystery at the moment.

They do seem different in regards to how they wear upon how they scrape up, get dinged, parts trying to push through the body, heh.

Attachments

• 20191201_124539.jpg
    20191201_124539.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191201_124501.jpg
    20191201_124501.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191201_124513.jpg
    20191201_124513.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 30
The Outcast looks like some sort of fiberglass body the way it wears compared to the Notorious body.
I feel under my blue there is some sort of material since it scrapes up like it does vs the Outcast.
Little war on the Notorious body.jpeg

The Outcast looks like some sort of fiberglass body the way it wears compared to the Notorious body.
I feel under my blue there is some sort of material since it scrapes up like it does vs the Outcast.
View attachment 55911
That's the real steel effect. Painted one color on the inside and blue or black on the outside. The more you scrape it, the more the silver on the inside shows through.

Then why do the #Outcast bodies wear different vs your #Notorious bodies? Mine looks like it's all scratch up and rusty looking.
You can't get that look on any of the Outcast bodies! The more I think about I think it maybe the paint and what every ARRMA/HH has pending for the patent. My next body will be the Black one they make for the Notorious, due to how the wear and tear and the durability they can take ???
The #black body for the #Notorious is the best looking body #Arrma makes with maybe the exception of the #Infraction. I never cared for the original #Outcast body in either color.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back