HELP!!! Spextrum DXC5 w/ the SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Sport Receiver Binding issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I was able to bind my #6s #Notorious / #6s #KRATON with SR6100AT receivers along with AVC Technology w/ no problem!! Anyways, for my 3s #Typhon I went with the SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Sport Receiver and would be model # 3 on my DX5C receiver. Instead of a bind plug for the SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Sport Receiver you just hold a button which i did and completed the bind mode and name the model TYPHON and everything worked perfectly for my 1st session pack!!! Now before i WENT out for my second speed run but had noticed it was a little slower so I adjusted the punch level to 5 instead of the default setting from the factory which comes at 3. Ok no problem, got it to punch level 5 and went to turn on the DX5C w/ SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Sport Receiver and for some odd reason I can not turn the steering from right to left. My throttle works just find forward and reverse ok!! My servo seems to work just find but it seems like it does not have enough torque to turn the servo saver arm since it turns but only 10% instead of 100%! I just cant figure out why my steering will not run my wheels. You can actually hear my Savox trying to turn the bellcrank but it just seems like it does not have enough power to turn my wheels from left to right all of the way! Could it be my servo horn but whats wired is everything worked the first time WHEN i FIRST BINDED the SR315 DSMR 3-Channel Sport Receiver w/ my DXC5 Transmitter! I am clueless and could use some help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not going to believe this but it had nothing to do with my servo or the horn!! When i installed my GPM Racing C-Hubs I installed the bushing the incorrect way, not to mention that were way to tight to move the Servo arm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !! Anyhow, my 3s #Typhon is back u and running and its time for few #speedbash runs on this gorgeous day in FL!

1592687980148.png

Not going to believe this but it had nothing to do with my servo or the horn!! When i installed my GPM Racing C-Hubs I installed the bushing the incorrect way, not to mention that were way to tight to move the Servo arm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !! Anyhow, my 3s #Typhon is back u and running and its time for few #speedbash runs on this gorgeous day in FL!
Didn't sound like a servo problem. I actually had the same problem when a screw fell out and I put it back in without realizing the bushing also came out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back