Senton Help! Wheel fell off Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixxstrr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
So I was driving around in the back alley and my back wheel fell off my Senton 4x4 Mega.
Here is what it looks like.

I think the shredded plastic might not be related? Maybe just from rubbing along?
And then I took apart the piece where that is supposed to connect to and see there is a screw that I need to screw back in, but I can't get to it, is it possible to even take apart this thing or do I need to get a new one?

The screw might be stripped in there but I cant see well enough and can't get it out like I said.

And lastly, any idea why this happened? Maybe the screw just worked itself loose or anything else to check?

Hmm, so any idea why it would happen? Like the only thing I can think is I was doing a lot of sideways skidding in the alley, just from the sideway pull on the wheel actually stripping the screw right off?

Hmm, so any idea why it would happen? Like the only thing I can think is I was doing a lot of sideways skidding in the alley, just from the sideway pull on the wheel actually stripping the screw right off?
Best guess was it was a factory defect. That’s not a normal break for minimal use. Sh!t happens ??‍♂️

I got it all put back together, doesn't seem the screw was stripped, so I guess it just worked itself loose. The hex key that came with it wouldn't reach all the way down so I had to run to the store to buy one, haha. And then realized to screw it back on and then put it back on the shaft I had to open the diff case, so that took a while but it's all working again now! :)

I got it all put back together, doesn't seem the screw was stripped, so I guess it just worked itself loose. The hex key that came with it wouldn't reach all the way down so I had to run to the store to buy one, haha. And then realized to screw it back on and then put it back on the shaft I had to open the diff case, so that took a while but it's all working again now! :)

You had to open the diff case? I’ve never had to do that to replace either side of the driveshaft. Disconnecting the top suspension link had always given me enough room to get everything back together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back