Help with a Silhouette logo if anyone uses that program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I'm not a visionary person like some of you on here, like @Flames77 @Tex Koder and many others I did not name...I'll use what's out there vs. creating something new.

Waiting for this Talion body. I have access to a Silhouette machine but know nothing of the software. Has any created this logo or one similar that might share with me? I'm sure I can watch enough videos to stumble through it but like to see if anyone had a Silhouette.

Want have these two in that application? For the "Talion" I just want the outline with the inside removed. RTR would be a sold filled logo

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.28.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.36.25 PM.png

I'm not a visionary person like some of you on here, like @Flames77 @Tex Koder and many others I did not name...I'll use what's out there vs. creating something new.

Waiting for this Talion body. I have access to a Silhouette machine but know nothing of the software. Has any created this logo or one similar that might share with me? I'm sure I can watch enough videos to stumble through it but like to see if anyone had a Silhouette.

Want have these two in that application? For the "Talion" I just want the outline with the inside removed. RTR would be a sold filled logo

View attachment 256909View attachment 256910

Here you go..

Talion.png

RTR.jpg

Thank you...

So at this point, all I should need to do is bring each one into the app and go to SEND, and cut?

Thx!

I'm not familiar with that particular machine..
So I'm not sure what other steps may be needed for it to work..

Youtube? or User Manual time..

I'm not familiar with that particular machine..
So I'm not sure what other steps may be needed for it to work..

Youtube? or User Manual time..
Do you have the same as the Talion but with "Arrma" as an outline?

I have never used a Silhouette. But I do have a Cricut. It’s fairly simple to use. And it’s just an app on my iPad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back