Help with adding lights and horn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slimypacman

Reaction score
For a bit of back story I live on the English coast in a tourist trap town I'm wanting to mess with the loud drunk and obnoxious tourist.
So for the problem Im wanting to fit a air horn and flood lights to my arrma Talion with an fpv system but I don't have a clue where to start how to start or what would work and what wont any advice would be helpful.
P.S. I'm thinking of starting a go fund me to get the project started would that be a good idea in your opinion? X

You need to talk to Hammerdown. He makes train air horns that will blow those tourist into the next continent. Its hand held however. There's a whole build thread on it but I'm far to ignorant to post a link. Welcome to the forum!

For a bit of back story I live on the English coast in a tourist trap town I'm wanting to mess with the loud drunk and obnoxious tourist.
So for the problem Im wanting to fit a air horn and flood lights to my arrma Talion with an fpv system but I don't have a clue where to start how to start or what would work and what wont any advice would be helpful.
P.S. I'm thinking of starting a go fund me to get the project started would that be a good idea in your opinion? X
Chances are where they come from is loud and obnoxious so they might actually enjoy the show.

One thing no one likes is large vermin. Build a large hairy RAT around your truck with long orange teeth, long tail and red beaty eyes. That should scare the sh!t out of them.

For the air horn, use a servo to engage the horn button with a servo horn, no pun, 1 RX and 1 small battery. You could probably set that up with just duct tape and you could put those air horn bombs anywhere within TX range along their path of drunkenness, not just in your truck. (y)

If you really wanna mess with 'em, get a spider costume for your dog.
dog-spider-prank.gif

If you really wanna mess with 'em, get a spider costume for your dog.
View attachment 276871

Don't forget the Red LED eyes...
You'll need to have 8 of them on top of the head, for the proper effect.

And if you can have the "eyeballs" turn on or off ,so as to make it appear to move/track the person, that should really freak a drunkard out..

This should send shivers down anyone's back that's walking the drunken streets at night..
SpiderBot.gif

It just needs the 8 Red LED motion tracking eyeballs!

Last edited:
Red eyes on your head, or the dog's? Maybe both, to be safe.

Welcome to the forum, Slimypacman! Are you thinking about using a self-contained horn? Like one that you buy that already has compressed air in it? Then, as gotnitro said, you can presumably focus on just mounting the horn somewhere, and rigging up a servo to let you push the button. Depending on how hard the button is to push, you may need a bit of mechanical advantage.

Firstly thank you all for the advice secondly as for them being from somewhere loud and bright and enjoying the show the area I'm planning an really messing with people is a sort of lovers lane except among dunes lots off couples go there to get intimate on the beach and I'm a collosal bum hole and would get great delight in ruining there day lol

Firstly thank you all for the advice secondly as for them being from somewhere loud and bright and enjoying the show the area I'm planning an really messing with people is a sort of lovers lane except among dunes lots off couples go there to get intimate on the beach and I'm a collosal bum hole and would get great delight in ruining there day lol

Hahaha
You're going to be a riot for those folks..

I'm imagining you doing a
dukes of hazzard show GIF

With the loud horn tunes blazing as you fly over them.. at their peak of intimacy...

You need to talk to Hammerdown. He makes train air horns that will blow those tourist into the next continent. Its hand held however. There's a whole build thread on it but I'm far to ignorant to post a link. Welcome to the forum!
I'd love one of them horns that @Hammer Down made .it would scare away all the rats in my neighborhood.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then a nice AK47 mounted with a infrared laser so I can shoot them all while they running away 🤣🤣🤣
I'd love one of them horns that @Hammer Down made .it would scare away all the rats in my neighborhood.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then a nice AK47 mounted with a infrared laser so I can shoot them all while they running away 🤣🤣🤣
My flame thrower doesn't reach them 🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back