Help with castle esc settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
I just got my castle 8s 1717 1650kv back from castle and put it in my felony. This weekend we went out to make a speed run. I'm running the stock 47t spur and a 23t pinion. Now I live in northern Nj so I don't have a lot of room so i have to get t WOT in a pretty short span. Tires were a brand new set of dboots gold. Just did 1 pass and went 72 mph on 8s. Went back to house to look at graf and I saw at 100% throttle it went to 79k rpm so that tells me I blew the tires off. If you ain't hooking your not booking. So my thought was to maybe take power out maybe 80% or tone down the throttle curve. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks

You should do what ^ he said. Also in the castle esc settings you can set the aux wire function to "max power" and use an extra channel on your radio to control it. I dunno what rx you're using but this is easy with my radiolink.

Go to the top of the castle graph page and update the kv of the motor to 1650. It’s probably wrong right now, which is showing you the wrong RPM.
Thanks
Explain more about the aux wire. I don't understand.

Would that work with the stock 3 channel from spektrum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back