Help with Granite Mega 4x4 aftermarket body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robcon27

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Outcast 4s
I'm sure this has probably been asked 100 times but I still can't seem to find specific info so I apologize in advance. I got my 8yr old boy a 1/10th Granite Mega 4x4 and he's wanting to get put a custom body on it. I've tried searching for 1/10th bodies using body length, width and wheel base but cant anything specific. I have an 1/10th Outcast 4s and my body is too big for his Granite. The variables between the different 1/10th bodies are what's kicking my a** so I figured I'd ask you guys that have alot more experience with this. Thank You any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure this has probably been asked 100 times but I still can't seem to find specific info so I apologize in advance. I got my 8yr old boy a 1/10th Granite Mega 4x4 and he's wanting to get put a custom body on it. I've tried searching for 1/10th bodies using body length, width and wheel base but cant anything specific. I have an 1/10th Outcast 4s and my body is too big for his Granite. The variables between the different 1/10th bodies are what's kicking my a** so I figured I'd ask you guys that have alot more experience with this. Thank You any help will be greatly appreciated.
Most of the bodies for the Traxxas Stampede and Proline Pro Mt 4x4 should work, the Granite is very similar in dimensions to the Stampede and the Proline Mt.

Thanks for the reply. If I get a Stampede or Proline body do I need to buy one without body mount holes punched or are they close enough to make work? Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. If I get a Stampede or Proline body do I need to buy one without body mount holes punched or are they close enough to make work? Thanks again.
One without holes, I highly doubt that the predrilled holes will line up.

Thanks I checked the proline body's, there's some cool options but he's wanting something more buggy or truggy, futuristic video game looking body....lol. With him being 8yrs old I don't if there's anything available to match his imagination..lol. Thanks again!

Thanks I checked the proline body's, there's some cool options but he's wanting something more buggy or truggy, futuristic video game looking body....lol. With him being 8yrs old I don't if there's anything available to match his imagination..lol. Thanks again!

Something like this? https://www.jconcepts.net/shop/1989-ford-f150-california-traxxas-stampede-body

Maybe a firetruck? https://parmapse.shptron.com/p/1-10-fire-truck-clear-body/rc-trucks_1-10-truck-bodies?pp=25

He thought those were cool but he saw some pics of trucks with the old school topless Jeep and Bronco bodies. He likes that old school style better so I'm gonna try to research those, again any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back